1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anistasiya

Feb 10, 2009

1. I bought Anistasiya's D.I.M Squall head and she delivered him quickly and super well secure <3
      It was a pleasure doing business with her, communication was top notch! She was very understanding and answered all my questions and she was also willing to help pay for shipping; that alone shows how wonderful she is. If anyone is hesitant to buy from her, I assure you she's great and you shouldn't fear of bad packaging ^^ ~
      I would gladly buy from her again!

2. I bought Anistasiya's Migidoll Jina head on layaway. She was very patient with me when I had financial difficulties in December and shipped the head out super quick and it arrived well packaged! I would definitely do business again!

Thanks so much!

3. I bought a DIM Minimee Seifer head from Anistasiya. All went great. Communication and shipping were super quick. The head arrived in perfect state, very well packed.
      Perfect seller and very pleasant person. Thank you again :)

4. I had a wonderful layaway with Anistasiya buying her beautiful luna. Everything went great and would recomend to anyone.thank you again for my beautiful Luna

5. I purchased a Minifee Nanuri13 head in ns from Anistasiya.
      She contacted me as I was searching for the head and from then everything went smoothly. Great communication, very sweet and shipping was very fast and the head was so well packed that it had no problems at all! The head is so much more pretty in person!
      I can only reccommend Anistasiya as a seller! Would love to buy from her again <3

6. I bought an Elfdoll Lydia head from @Anistasiya . The head is exactly as described, she sent it fast and very well packaged, and stayed in touch. Very highly recommended seller!

7. I purchased an Iplehouse Aurora from Anistasiya, and am very pleased with the transaction. Absolutely lovely doll and a very kind and thoughtful seller, with excellent communication, and prompt safe shipping. I highly recommend her! :)

8. I bought an IOS Sezz head from Anistasiya and she shipped him as soon as she good and was patient with my payment situation. He arrived very quickly and he looks even better than in the photos. She was very friendly and I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

9. I took longer than I intended with my layaway payments but she was very patient and understanding throughout the process. When the doll arrived he was in perfect condition! Thank you :D

10. I bought a CrobiDoll M-Line boy body from Anistasiya. He was sent quickly and arrived just as fast in pristine condition (especially since he was made in 2011). She was a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again if the occasion arose. Thanks again!