1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for anita_n

Jun 18, 2008

1. I have buy one pair of glass eyes from Anita
      Happy and good deal with <3 its always one pleasure to buy from she !
      My new eyes are shipped very fast, without any problem !
      thanks again <3

2. Great seller. A pleasure to do business with. Fast delivery too!

3. I bought a Jessica outfit from Anita. Communication was excellent and item arrived quickly. The outfit itself was wonderfull.
      Great seller.

4. I bought a pair of eyes from Anita and she was a patient and lovely seller. Thank you!

5. I purchased several outfits from anita_n, communication was fast and friendly, all the items were sent super fast and are perfect and look lovely on my dolls :) Highly recommend anita_n to everyone :)

6. Bought a pair of eyes from Anita_n. Transaction was great and so are the eyes!

7. anita_n was in my dollmore GO. would happily work with her again. Lovely person :3
      thanks for taking part :)

8. anita_n sold me a wonderful outfit for my EID Jessica. :fangirl:
      The transaction was very nice: great communication and clothes sent quickly. :thumbup

Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

9. I bought two pair of eyes from anita_n, the transaction went smoothly and she sent the eyes almost immediately :) They arrived safely in my postbox and faster than I expected!
      Thanks again!

10. I bought an outfit for my EID Jessica from Anita and it is BEAUTIFUL! The detail is absolutely amazing and she is a perfect seller. Her communication was great, when the post office lost the package - Anita gave me all the information they requested when I filed a claim and even offered to recreate the outfit for me!, and once I filed the claim, the outfit made it to my front door. :) I have nothing but positive things to say about Anita and I would do business with her again in a heart beat! :D

11. Anita sold me some 12mm glass eyes :)

They were exactly as described/pictured, and she even refunded part of the shipping when it hadn't cost as much as she expected :D

Super to deal with and very friendly, I would love to deal with anita again :)

12. anita_n made some wonderful outfits for my EID Jessica. All the pieces are expertly sewn. She is wonderful to work with, very flexible, very fast. Communication was great and very friendly. I recommend her to anybody. Thank you, Anna!

13. I bought some Unoa sized clothes from anita_n, they are of good quality and she shipped them promptly! I would buy again.

14. I bought some glass eyes from anita_n and the shipping was fast. The package was perfect and the items mint.
      Thank! :)

15. I buyed some shirts and a dress for Jessica from Anita and only can say perfect! Great contact, fast shipping and the clothes are so cute. I love them. Thank you!

16. I bought a beautiful outfit for my Jess from Anita! She shipped the outfit so fast and her great communication is the best! I definitely recommend her!

17. I commissioned some clothing for my EID girl from anita_n. She responded to my inquiry quickly, was willing/able to do the commission for me, and shipped super fast! The clothes are perfect, and I couldn't ask for a better seller. :)

18. I bought an outfit for my EID Woman from Anna and it was perfection...great sewing skills and a great seller. Always friendly!

19. Had a great transaction with Anne, I bougth the Red in Check outfit for my EID Luna, great communication, fast shipping and a wonderful well made outfit, will not hesitate to buy from again!

20. I purchased an outfit from anita_n for my EID woman and couldn't be happier with the entire transaction! The items are gorgeous and well made. I had asked to her hold off on shipping the items because of a move and she was very flexible and willing to do so. The items shipped right on time and were received quicker than I expected. Thank you so much!