1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anne Mae

Jun 7, 2011

1. I am so happy that Anne Mae has adopted my little Lunn. A lovely buyer, payment was rapid, communications frequent and friendly, and she kindly let me know when her dolly arrived.
      Very highly recommended.
      Thank you so much Anne Mae. :daisy

2. I purchased a MSD corset from Anne Mae and it went flawless!! Thank you!!

3. I purchased a lot of wimukt items from Anne mae, and It was an entirely wonderful transaction! She gave a good price for the items I wanted and even approached me with a set I was looking for!<3 The items arrived quickly and safe and sound! I would without a doubt do buisness again anytime!
      Thank you so much!<3

4. I purchased a doll from Anne Mae, she arrived well packed and very quickly shipped, just as described. Would be happy to buy from Anne Mae again.

5. I bought a few pieces of clothing from Anne Mae. She was just a dear to deal with! Her communication was always prompt and friendly and she shipped the package out swiftly! Definitely recommend here as a seller, thank you again!

6. I bought some clothing from Anne Mae and everything went perfect. Great communication and superquick shipping.
      Thank you :)

7. Anne Mae bought a doll from me. Payment was fast and she let me know when she arrived as well (always a plus!). Wouldn't mind doing business with her again!

8. Bought soma Ajumapama leggings in a great transaction with Anne Mae.
      Perfect seller, friendly, helpful and shipped very prompty. Leggings arrived in mint condition.
      Very Happy,
      Thank you,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

9. I bought a wig in mohair to Anne Mae. Very nice and recommend seller, perfect transaction.
      Thanks you :)

10. I bought an SD skirt from Anne Mae. She was wonderful to deal with! She shipped the skirt out quickly and it arrived beautiful packaged. The skirt is gorgeous!

11. I have purchased a cute yosd set from Anne Mae. She was a pleasure to work with and very kind and understanding when the payment took a bit longer than expected because of an typo error on my side.
      Thank you so much, I can certainly recommend Anne Mae :)

12. Anne Mae was very helpful and polite towards my ingorance about msd sizes!!! She mailed the items I bought from her asap and I would definitely give her high recommendations!!!
      THANKS Anne Mae!!!

13. I bought a head from Anne Mae ; very good communication, fast and well-kept sending, I recommend without hesitation ^^

14. I purchased a wig from them, they were wonderful and provided pictures for me and everything! I highly highly recommend them to anyone :D

15. I bought some lovely MSD overalls from Anne Mae, and I am so happy with them!! The transaction was very pleasant and she was very sweet to deal with!! Package arrived fast and was packaged very well, thanks so much!! :D Would love to do business with again :)

16. I bought a wig from Annie Mae, lovely transaction. She was prompt in responding and even took the time to confirm my address before shipping the wig out. Would easily do business with again.:fangirl:

17. Anne Mae was the first seller I approached in this forum so I can have some items for my Unoa! I was a complete newbie but she answered all my questions and she helped me a lot! she was soooo polite and shipped the items right away!!! Always nice to deal with!!! THANK YOU Anne Mae!!

18. I bought a little DoD Lünn from Anne Mae and she was wonderful to deal with.
      Communication was always friendly, the doll arrived quickly and everything was packaged really carefully. I would definitely buy from her again, thank you <3

19. I bought a corset from Anne Mae. Very friendly and very fast shipping!
      Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Narae from Anna Mae, she is an absolutely AMAZING seller. Best transaction I've had :)