1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anneke

Mar 4, 2010

1. I sold a pet bjd to Anneke - payment was immediate and the entire transaction was perfect in every way! I hope to do business with her again!

2. Hello! I purchased a punk school girl outfit from Anneke and she threw in a free MSD wig. Everything was as described, and arrived safe and sound and fast! (I am the one behind on giving feedback!) Lovely to work with, would buy from again anytime,Thank You! :)

3. I purchased green glass eyes from Anneke
      and everything went fantastic ^.^

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I've sold a pair of Topaz fairy ears and foot to her and the communication was great! *---*
      The package took a long time to arrive, so I've talked to the Post Office here and asked for help. We were both desperate! >_< We suffered together thinking that the package was lost, but... Thank God it came to her well and safe ^_^

She is really kind and it was pretty good to work with her ^_^
      Highly recommended~

5. I had a great transaction with Anneke! I bought a pair of Soom Topaz feet, shipping was fast, packaging was awesome and communication was great too ^^ Thank you !

6. Bought a wig from Anneke and she was great! Good communication, super fast shipping. Many thanks, Anneke!

7. I bought a SoulDoll wig from Anneke and it was just what I ws looking for! Anneke was great - she provided extra pictures, answered questions, and shipped very quickly! Thanks so much!

8. I sold my Agnetha to Anneke and it was a positive transaction overall. She's a very friendly and honest buyer, and I would never hesitate to work with her again or praise her to anyone else as a potential buyer. :)

9. Anneke bought Another Secret Mr.Wolf head from me. She had perfect communication and sent the payment very quick. She is great to deal with.

Thank you so much ^^

10. Super duper positive!

The lovely Anneke bought a pair of Rosette wings from me and I'm sure they couldn't have found a better home. Anneke is a super lovely buyer and I really enjoyed dealing with her :)
      Hope to see them wings in action soon ;) Thanks Anneke!

11. Anneke commissioned me for a faceup on her Rosette girl, and everything went perfectly. She's very sweet, and I would be happy to deal with her again anytime! :)

12. Anneke was in my joint Leekeworld and Angell Studio GOs! This is not my first transaction with her and certainly won't be my last! She was wonderful as always, super friendly, quick communication, and super speedy payment!

We had some really painful delays through a postal strike and Angell Studio taking forever to send us the order, but Anneke took it with a great sense of humour. I really appreciate her patience and understanding. :) What a FANTASTIC lady!

She is ALWAYS welcome in my orders :D!

Thank you~<3!
      L.

13. I sold a Feeple Chloe to Anneke and she was a pleasure to deal with. The transaction went very smoothly. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Highly recommended. :)

14. I bought a Feeple 65 Chloe from Anneke. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and she got here very fast and in excellent condition! :) Thank you so much!

15. Bought a pair of Glib acrylics from Anneke, and they arrived super quickly! Thanks a bunch! :D Recommended!

16. I worked with Anneke on a new commission. The communication was very friendly and her answers quick and detailed. It was a pleasure to work with her and I hope to do it again. Thank you very much!

17. Anneke ran our soom migma split and she was AWESOME! She was super organised, kept us informed, and even shipped our stuff before she even charged us for the postage. My bit was well packaged and arrived very quickly.
      I wouldn't hesitate to join one of her splits again, thank you so much! :D

18. I joined a split for a Soom Migms that Anneke ran and she did a great job, was very organized & got in touch with people promptly and shipped my part out very quickly. I wish all splits ran this smoothly and Anneke did a great job, I would not hesitate to deal with her again!

Thank you Anneke!!! : ) : ) : )

19. Anneke ran a migma split which I got the hands from. everything was wonderful and delightful. constant communication and sent the part out as soon as I received it, even before I sent the shipping to her. She was very trusting and wonderful.

20. I joined Anneke's Soom Migma split. Everything went smoothly and she keept in contact, updating us throughout the waiting period. She's very pleasant and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)