1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anneke

Mar 4, 2010

1. I participated in Anneke's Migma split. She ran the split very smoothly and was wonderful keeping us updated. We did have an incident where my package got lost in transit from her to me, but she was wonderful about keeping me updated and contacting the post office to resolve the problem. In the end, my head arrived safe and sound and I am very happy with the whole experience.

2. Anneke bought some custom eyes from me and it was a fantastic transaction! fast payment, great communication, highly recommended :) Always a pleasure!!!!

Thank you so much for your order and kindness ^____^

3. Sold another customized handmade furwig to Anneke. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. I did a trade with Anneke. It was great. We had good communication and everything went smoothly.
      Thanks! skeppler

5. Anneke joined my first G.O.! Thanks for helping everything run smoothly and for trusting me to run the G.O.

Invie

6. Sold an item to Anneke, payment was fast and communication great. Thank you for your purchase!!

7. Anneke sold me a Withdoll Priscilla and she is absolute pleasure to deal with. Her communication was great, the doll and all her little fragile armor parts were wrapped carefully. She even suprised me by shipping her earlier than expected, so she'd be here on my birthday. :) Would definitely deal with her again!

8. Anneke bought a Souldoll outfit from me, she paid quickly and kept fabulous communication, a perfect transaction! Totally fantastic and recommended! Thanks! :aheartbea

9. Anneke bought a minifee body from me. She was very easy to work with. Communication was great, and payment was QUICK! Highly recommended! Thanks!

10. I sold a vampire shushu head to anneke...she payed quickly and was very nice to work with..she let me know when shushu arrived .
      I would certainly do business with her again...a+++++

11. I bought a Minifee Karsh sleeping head from Anneke. She had great communication and was very friendly. The head was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Overall a great transaction and I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!

12. Thanks Anneke, for an excellent all around transaction with my purchase of your MNF SP Shushu head.

13. had a great transaction with Anneke, she sold me her Shu shu Vamp head-- communication was excellent and the item arrived fast and well packaged, wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

14. I bought a Juri '12 head from Anneke, and it was very well-packed, arrived quickly and exactly as described. Excellent transaction all around.

15. Anneke bought an elf shushu from me! The transaction was wonderful. Communication was great and she paid very quickly, and let me know as soon as the item arrived. :) Would do business with her again without hesitation!

16. Another great transaction with Anneke! She bought Cuprit's wings from me. Great communication, super fast payment, friendly mails, could not ask for better!

Highly recommended! Thank you very much :)

17. I purchased a body from Anneke and it was certainly a pleasure. Everything went really well, and I would gladly work with her again anytime!

18. Another commission for Anneke, for her MNF Karsh girl. She was a pleasure to work with and great with communication. I'd be happy to work with Anneke again any time! :)

19. All I can say is "WOW"! Anneke expressed an interest in my Isar bow and arrows, I set a price and she paid lightening fast! She is awesome with communication and it so much fun to talk to! I HIGHLY recommend her and would definitely buy from or sell to her in the future!
      Thank you! Xoxo

20. Anneke commissioned 2 dresses from me and bought one for Rosette. The communication was friendly and clear and very friendly. She paid quick also.
      Thank you so much for a wonderful and smooth transaction! Highly recommended ^__^