1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anneke

Mar 4, 2010

1. I bought a Minifee Shushu head from Anneke and she was wonderful to deal with! Great communication, and shipped out SUPER-FAST! The head arrived carefully packaged and in perfect condition!
      Thanks! :D

2. Anneke participated in my last few LEEKE group orders ^u^ This is only one of many transactions that we've had :D As usual, Anneke is responsible, quick with payment, and wonderful with communication >u< I ALWAYS welcome her in my orders.

Thanks!
      L.

3. I bought an Another Secret Mr. Wolf head from Anneke, and she had lovely communication throughout, shipped him well-protected and quickly, and all in all it was a delightful transaction.

Thanks again! :aheartbea

4. Anneke participated in a Group Order I ran. She was a wonderful participant, with prompt payments and clear communication.

I would definitely recommend her as a GO participant. :)

5. I was honored to help Anneke bring her Assassin's Creed Aveline to life. We had a great time re-creating her costume which is quite involved. I hope I can work with Anneke again!

6. I bought a SoulDoll Karin dress from Anneke! Communication was lovely as was the packing job. I'm so happy! It's the perfect birthday gift. Thank you so much!

7. I bought a pair of Soom Monzo wings from Anneke. She was amazing to deal with, the shipping was very fast and I would gladly purchase from her again :) Thank you Anneke ^_^

8. Anneke bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A real pleasure to do business with!

9. I was part of the Aileendoll G.O. that Anneke hosted. Communication was great, she kept us all up to date on what was happening with the order, and she shipped everything out exceptionally fast once she received them from the company! I would love to work with her again in the future! Thanks!

10. I participated in Anneke's AILEEN DOLL GO.

I ordered three resin pistols.

Communication was great.
      Payment with Paypal was easy.
      Package arrived, well-wrapped.
      Items were correct and in great shape.

I was very satisfied! :D :D :D

11. Anneke had bought an outfit from my workshop ^^
      Commissioncation very well and payment fast.
      Recommend buyer ^^ Welcome

12. Anneke commissioned a Lara Croft Tomb Raider costume for her new SID girl. Had a great time working with her as usual.

13. I bought some Souldoll Zenith High Heel Boots from Anneke. She was a pleasure to work with and was very quick to answer a few questions and then shipped them right away. They were packaged nicely in bubble wrap for protection.

Fantastic transaction.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

14. Anneke bought a Zennith dress off of me and paid very promptly. Very nice to deal with and glad it will be cared for~

15. I purchase a soom outfit set & everything went perfectly. Would definitely purchase from again.

16. Anneke was a part of my December Leekeworld Group Order, and I couldn't be happier! Their payments were fast, communication was great, and they didn't give me any trouble at all. Flawless transaction. Would love to have them in my future GO's! :)

17. I bought a Soom Rosette Fir from Anneke and the transaction was flawless! Great communication, fast shipping, and the doll was exactly as described. Thanks so much! :)

18. I've been commissoned from Anneke to create a cosplay costume for her BID Iplehouse doll. She'e been very kind during all transaction and a super darling person to chat with. I'm sorry that I didn't think to advice her that I live in a smoker's house and I risked to cause her alergy. I've tried to do my best to help her managing the problems that my habit created her and finally everything went good. I wanna thank her for being such a cute and adorable person!

19. Anneke purchased a wig from me. Communication was great, payment was super quick, and the transaction was wonderful. Thank you so much!

20. Anneke sold me a pink 8-9 wig. It came well packaged and exactly as described. She was even kind enough to make sure she got it sent out just before leaving for a conference so I wouldn't have to wait, and followed up with me to make sure I'd gotten the item okay after I forgot to let her know. I'd definitely buy from her again!