1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anneke

Mar 4, 2010

1. just finished a commission project for Anneke.
      She always finds fun and unusual things to challenge me.
      Awesome.

2. Anneke had took an commission outfit from my workshop ^^
      Commissioncation very well, she had very clearly knew what she want, and payment fast.
      Recommend buyer ^^
      Welcome again

3. I purchased a MNF Vampire Chloe from Anneke. The doll is beautiful and the whole transaction was perfect. I highly recommend her as a seller.

4. POSITIVE

Anneke responded to my WTB SOOM Rosette thread.
      I purchased two beauties from her and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
      She literally shipped my girls out on her way to the airport! Couldn't ask for better service.
      Thank you <3

5. I bought a Soom Violet from Anneke. Violet arrived faster than I was expecting, and arrived safe and sound. I would definitely buy from Anneke again!

6. I purchased a Sugarble Mori from Anneke and it was a perfect transaction! Everything went smoothly and my little girl arrived safe and sound. I would definitely do business with her again!

7. Recently purchased a resinsoul mei from Anneke, communication was friendly and great, shipping was secure and very quick. I would definitely buy from her again. She also packed lots of extras in the bag which is always exciting and the doll was just as described. Thank you again. :D

8. I bought a Minifee Karsh from Anneke. Karsh arrived faster than expected, and I would definitely buy dolls from Anneke again!

9. I purchased a Little Red Riding Hood-themed outfit from Anneke. She shipped super fast and checked to make sure the package had arrived after it said delivered. I'm very happy with her and would love to do business again! :D

10. I bought some Minifee hook hands from Anneke. She was lovely to communicate with and sent the hands quickly then let me know the tracking number. She also checked in to make sure they arrived. Highly recommended to all, thanks :)

11. I approached Anneke fro a trade, and I couldn’t have been happier! They were easy to communicate with, shipped promptly, and send above and beyond to protect more fragile pieces of the doll’s wings. She arrived quickly, and in excellent condition! I can not recommend them enough!

12. Positive. Anneke was very quick with communicating, and my package arrived safely and well wrapped. Stayed in communication and worked with me when there was shipping errors from the shipping company. The item was exactly as described. I would deal with them again!

13. I purchased a Soom Rossette school steampunk outfit from @Anneke! shipping was super fast and I highly recommend!