1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anya'smom

Jun 16, 2006

1. Anya'smom bought an LTF Bisou face plate from me. She is TERRIFIC! :kitty2 FAST payment, and let me know when it arrived all safe and sound! :cheer :celebrate I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :3nodding:

Thanks SO much, C! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

2. I purchase a Juri 05 from Anya's Mom. The entire transaction was amazing and I would deal with her again! Thank you for letting me bring one of my dream dolls home!

3. Anya'smom is an excellent seller. I purchased a dress from her and she shipped it with lightning speed. I'm so pleased with it. :)

4. Just bought a dress from Anya's Mom. She kept great communication and shipped immediately. It was a wonderful transaction, and I'd love to deal with her again. :)

5. I purchased a hoodie from Anya'sMom and I couldn't be more pleased :D She kept me up to date at the availability of the item and checked its measurements when I wasn't sure if it'd fit my doll. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

6. bought a musedoll outfit from Ayna. She was a pleasure to deal with. Would definately recommend her .

thanks so much! Susy

7. I just bought a Cheerydoll dress from Anya's Mom. Excellent communication, and very fast shipping. Thanks so much! :)

8. Anya'sMom recently ordered a custom shirt from me and was wonderful to work with! Extremely friend and great communication! Thanks again!

9. Anya'sMom is a wonderful buyer.
      Nice and friendly, with good communications.
      Reliable and highly recommended to all :)

10. Anya'sMom bought a Mio skirt and top from me. She was lovely to deal with. Thank you for such pleasant transaction.

11. Traded my Delf Soony for Anya'sMom's MNF Chloe. The trade went wonderfully! Communication was quick and friendly, despite Cassie even being on vacation part of the time. Everything was carefully packed and of wonderful quality - just as in pictures, only better! I would not hesitate to do any sort of transaction with Anya'sMom in the future! She is fabulous :)

12. I made a purchase from her and I couldn't be happier with the quick response or the speedy shipping. She was even so thoughtful as to start a feedback thread for me here on DOA! MUCH APPRECIATED! I am not as computer literate
      as I should be.

~Shannon

13. I really have to say thank you to Anya'sMom, cause she is a really kind and nice person.:aheartbea I bought a really cute dress from her. The dress is 6 years old and it looks still so shiny and new! Great seller!!!

14. I had a wonderful transaction with Anya'smom. She sold me Littlefee's body and the communication was prompt and very friendly. Anya'smom is a highly recommended seller.
      (Thank you so much for this perfect transaction! )

15. I had a perfect transaction with Anya's Mom. She sold me a Luts Delf Soony and allowed for as much layaway as I needed. She was clear about the yellowing, provided pictures immediately, and answered all of my questions (however silly) promptly and kindly. She is also just a really sweet person :)
      I would not hesitate to deal with her in the future! Thanks so much! :D