1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anya'smom

Jun 16, 2006

1. Bought some CustomHouse mary janes from Anya'smom. Communiation was super friendly, and item was shipped securely and quickly. WOuld greatly deal with again!

2. Purchased a dress from me, was responsive, pleasant and nice to deal with. Payment on time and I recommend her! Thanks!

3. ^ ^ I bought a pair of Poshdolls Mary Janes shoes and the transaction was flawless! Thank you so much!! They are great!

4. I bought a pair of boots and a wig from her, she is super kind and lovely!
      She even gave me a pair of eyes as a gift, a fantastic seller!
      I hope to buy from u again soon!:aheartbea!

5. an A+ buyer. fast payment, great communication. pleasure to deal with!

6. I bought a doll head from Anya'sMom. She is really patient in her dealing with me and is extremely fast to ship. I would love to work with her again in the future. Thank you. :D

7. Anya'smom bought "Atelier Muse: Lolita Noir #001" from me. Very positive, communicative, nice buyer to get along with, highly recommended.^^

8. Anya'smom purchased a head from me, and was darling from start to finish! She's very friendly, with great communication. Her payment was much faster than she estimated, and her excitement over her new girl, was so much fun to share! Thanks very much!

9. Great communication and very fast in paying.A very nice and lovely lady.

10. I sold Anya'smom an SD Mio skirt and it was a perfect transaction. We arranged a hold, and she was very prompt on payment and PMs. She's super sweet, and highly recommended!

11. I bought a fer from Anya'smom and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition, while her communication was fast and friendly throughout. Highly recommended seller -- thank you ever so much!

12. I bought a beautiful CP Dreaming Lishe from Cassie and was very happy with the transaction. She was great to communicate with and just an all around pleasure. I would love to do business with her again and would recommend her to anyone.

13. I love this buyer!!!
      Anya'sMom not only paid immediately but also let me know the outfit had arrived safely, AND sent beautiful photos of her girl wearing it !!!!
      Thanks so much!
      Have absolute confidence in Anyasmom - very highly recommended.

14. i brought a set of DH outfits from Anya'smom. she is very kindly to communicate. promptly replied and everything went smoonthly. thank you very much ^ ^

15. Wonderful trade just completed. Both received our items on the same day! Would not hesitate to trade with again.

16. Awesome person to deal with. Communicates efficantly/quickly and the wig was in here in like two days.

You rock so hard core. Thanks a bunch!

17. Now a proud owner of Kiss

Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

18. Anya'smom bought a Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie from us. We put it on hold for her and she paid exactly when she said she would. It was a wonderful transaction and we highly recommend her. Thanks so much!

19. Wonderful buyer, asked for an item to be put on hold and then promptly contacted me on the day and paid shortly after. Really appreciated, thanks!

20. Anya'smom participated in my leekewold group order. Quick payments and very friendly to deal with, welcome to any of my future group orders