1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anya'smom

Jun 16, 2006

1. Anyasmom bought a little doll from me and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She was reliable in communications, paid promptly, let me know when her baby arrived, and was so pleasant to deal with!:fangirl:

2. Anya'smom just bought an outfit from me and she was great! Paid before she said and let me know when the outfit got there. I couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you so much, and enjoy! :D

3. Sold an Elf Chiwoo head to Anya'smom.Transaction went very smoothly and communication was fantastic!!Would definately work with her again!

4. :fangirl:AWESOME AWESOME AWSOME! I just her SD Aku and I couldn't be happier! Shipped fast and well packaged! Thank you so much!! :)

5. :fangirl:AWESOME AWESOME AWSOME! I just bought her SD Aku and I couldn't be happier! Shipped fast and well packaged! Thank you so much!! :)

6. Anya's Mom participated in my Leeke group order . Good comms and fast payment! Great person to work with

7. Another wonderful dealing with Anya's Mom, it's always a pleasure to buy from this lovely seller.
      I bought a jacket this time, it arrived - at breakneck speed all the way across the waters - beautifully packed with care. Communication was excellent, frequent and friendly throughout.
      many many thanks!
      :)

8. I traded a CherryBlossom Fer for a White Fer with Anya's Mom and It was a wonderfull transaction, I would gladly trade with her again! Recommended!!

9. +1 for a great seller, I bought a sist wink faceplate and it came wrapped really well, and in a timely manner!
      <3

10. I just bought a Volks dress and Leeke shoes from Anya's Mom - the items were in perfect condition and the transaction went great! She's super charming in person, too~! :)

11. Anya'smom commissioned me to do a faceup on her Unoa Lusis faceplate, and she was a pleasure as always! :) I'd be happy to do business with her again anytime. Thank you! :)

12. had a great transaction with Anya'smom, she bought a pair of french resin Limwha highheel feet from me, kept in good contact and paid quickly, thanks so much!!

13. I bought a skirt from Anya'sMom, and I am so happy with it. Shipping was fast and Cassie was wonderful to deal with. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks, Cassie!

14. I made a trade with Anya'smom and everything was perfect!
      The item had a delivery delay so she called at the post office to check if everything was ok!
      THANK YOU!

15. I bought a dress set from Anya'smom, and everything went smoothly, she was nice to deal with. Thank you ^^

16. Anya'smom participated in a Leeke group order that I ran, and was just a pleasure to deal with! She was very friendly and always prompt with payments.

Thank you very much! :D

17. Anya'smom just bought a jacket from me. She ended up not needed the layaway she'd requested, and paid immediately. ^^ I hope it your girl loves it!

18. Anya'sMom participated in a recent Dollmore group order hosted be me. She was very nice to work with and also quick with her payments. She also communicated well through our dealing with Dollmore. Thanks so much! :D

19. Anya'sMom bought a jewellery clip from me, communication was excellent and payment was prompt. Thanks for the fabulous transaction! I hope you like it. xo

20. Anya'smom bought an outfit from me on layaway. She was very friendly and kept me well informed as to when to expect payments. She also let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would love to do business again! :)