1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ApokriPHa and Custom Lovers

Nov 21, 2006

1. I bought a custom wig from Apokripha. The first one went missing in the mail and didn't show, and Apokripha was very nice and helpful and made a new one. The second one got home and was very pretty and fit well. Also, it was packed well.
      I'd do business with her again. :)

2. purchase of two wig puki. Sendings very fast, and very good contact, thank you very much ! ^_^

3. I bought a Zaoll Muse head from Apokripha. She has wonderful communications and shipped really fast! Perfect transaction in every way. Thank you! :)

4. I commissioned 3 wigs from Apokripha's shop on here and they are AMAZING!!!! Prices were phenomenal and shipping was lightning fast! Quality of the wigs was super nice and I will DEFINITELY be coming back for more ^_^

Thank you so much!

5. I bougt an Elfdoll girl from Apokripha on layaway. The doll was shipped fast and arrived in exelect conditon. I'm really happy with the doll and every part of the transaction. Communication with Apokripha was exelent. She replied fast and let me know that the money had been recieved and when Vivien was sent to me :D

6. I commissioned one of Apokripha's lovely fur wigs, and couldn't be happier! Communication was great, shipping was super-quick (especially considering the distance it had to travel!), and the quality of the wig is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, and hope to do business with her again! Thanks so much, dear :)

7. I bought a blank Volks Liz from Apokripha. It was a smooth and easy international transaction with perfect communication. Shipping was fast and well packed. Would definetly buy again. :)

8. I recently ordered a custom made wig + tail from Apokripha.
      Communication was friendly and prompt. Shipping was also pretty quick.
      The items look awesome and they are so soft!!
      Would highly recommend her as a wigmaker/seller :D
      Thanks again!

9. Bought a mohair PUkipuki wig - tracked and insured post, very fast shipping and the wig itself is gorgeous, shiny and so soft :3

Lovely and friendly and charges great prices.

Thank you so much Apokripha :)

10. POSITIVE
      I've commissioned to Apokripha tow fur wigs,she was fast in communicayion,waited patiently thta my head arrive to have the correct measumraments,made very fast commission she was also very realiable and very good in communication.
      I'm looking forwad to commission more in future,Thanks.

11. I bought a gorgeous MNM Ludovica head from Apokripha and it was a wonderful transaction: great communication, fast shipping, and she was kind enough to send me examples of how her own MNM was painted. Thanks again! Would definitely love to do business with again! ^^

12. I ordered two custom wigs from apokripha and they turned out really well ^^. Friendly throughout transaction and would be glad to buy from again ~ Thanks ^.^

13. Apokripha ordered a custom made necklace from me and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was patient and gave clear ideas on what she wanted. Very friendly and I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much! ^_^

14. Bought a custom fur wig for an EID doll, good communication, fast delivery

15. Hi, I joint a split led by ApokriPHa to get the dragon wings from Soom Nephelin. She kept me informed whenever she found out something knew or had made a payment on the doll and shipped the wings to me less than a week after she finally arrived. The wings arrived today very well packaged and in perfect condition, I couldn't be happier and would not hesitate to deal with her again :D

16. Bought a custom wig, it's great, thanks~! ^o^

17. I've joint a split hosted by Apokripha
      The split was hosted very well, update everytime there's some news about our order status, when the parts comes my dragon legs parts was perfectly, she's very kind and fast in comunication, a very pelasure to deal with.

18. I bought a sleeping Pukisha face from Apokripha and it arrived safe and sound. VERY nice person!

Thanks so much!

19. I commissioned a wig from Apokripha.
      Comms was great, she shipped quickly, and it arrived quickly.
      Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      Thanks a lot :truffle:

20. I bought a head from ApokriPHa.
      The communication was lovely.
      the shipping fast and nicely packed.
      Thank you very much !!! :aheartbea