1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ApokriPHa and Custom Lovers

Nov 21, 2006

1. Like usual a very positive transaction with Apokripha.
      I've bought her a nice FL65 Chloe, and she was fantastic to work with as I needed a layaway. As soon as I've finish to pay her off, she shipped my sweet Chloe who arrived very fast and in perfect condition.
      I can't be more happy about this transaction ! Thanks a lot my dear !

2. Very nice transaction! ApokriPha bought a MDD body from me and everything went perfect. Nice person to deal with and perfect communication! Thanks

3. I bought a Victorian Winter doll from ApokriPha. I also got eyes and a fur wig. All in excellent condition. She made the wig, which fit perfectly. She also did an amazing face up (I'm so glad I had her do it.)
      She worked with me the whole time, she was very patient. I would recommend doing business with her to anyone that wants a good experience. The doll came very quickly. The box got a corner damaged, but because of the way ApokriPha packed her, everything inside the box was in Perfect Condition. I would do business with her again, any time.

4. Apokripha sold me a Mikhaila head . Perfect transaction! Very good communication, quick shipment! Great!

5. I bought a doll head from Apokripha and everything went perfectly smooth. A really nice, patient and professional seller.
      Highly recommended!
      Thank you very much~ :clover

6. I bought a Narin43 Pierrot faceplate from Apokripha. I was concerned about a delay in shipping and she reassured me that he was on his way. He arrived securely packed and in perfect condition. It was a good transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
      Thank you so much!

7. I've bought her a WS Volks body by layaway. She was very patient. As soon as I've finish to pay, she shipped very fast and in perfect condition.

It was a good transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Thank a lot!!

8. I bought an "old white" IoS Gin head from ApokriPHa. It arrived here quickly, very well-packaged, and exactly as described. I'm so happy to finally get one of these and this fellow is perfect!

Thanks!! =^-^=

9. I bought a Kawaii/Ninodoll Bada head from Apokripha and it was a lovely transaction...superfast shipping and the head is gorgeous! Thanks so much...

Highly recommend Apokripha and would buy from her again any time!

Alicex

10. I bought the Narin43 that matched my previous purchase, a Pierrot faceplate. Beautifully kept and packed, super fast shipping. Another good transaction. I highly recommend Apokripha.
      Thank you!
      Suan

11. I commissioned a wig from Apokripha. Good communication, the wig fits great and shiping was fast too. Thank you!

12. i commissioned ApokriPHa for a pukipuki sized doll
      the quallity is perfect and she was friendly during the whole time. also she informed me at once when she shipped out the wig
      thank you very much
      highly recommended

13. I bought a Soom Ender Jackal Head from ApokriPHa.

The communication was really fast, the shipping was also really fast - everything went perfect and I would love to recommend ApokriPHa. Thank you very much! Definitely recommended!

14. I bought Soom Nephelin head and from ApokriPHa, communication was perfect, she kindly answered all my questions)) Shipping was fast, head and hands arrived perfectly packed and in a perfect condition.
      Thank you so much!! I will be glad to deal with you again))

15. I bought a Soom Rosette Camellia on a layaway from Apokripha. She was wonderful in letting me set my layaway times and understanding when I had to pay late once. Shipped fairly quickly and had wonderful communication. My girl arrived perfect and I love her!

16. Apokripha has sold me a Soom Nephelin body on layaway. It had been a wonderful transaction. She gave me all informations, communication had been perfect. Also she shipped out fast and the body arrived in perfect condition. Thank you.

17. I ordered 2 fut wigs from ApokriPHa and it arrived safely yesterday. Very fast and prompt delivery. Love the wigs a lot xD Thank you so much.

18. did a custom order for Apokripha. great communication and sent me photos of exactly what they wanted. also fast payment and let me know when the package arrived, am very happy. thanks!

19. I purchased ApokriPHa's Yamato vmf50 Sayo on layaway. Everything went very smoothly,excellent communication package shipped right away. Sayo was just as beautiful as her pictures and I was very pleased to receive her. Thank you ApokriPHa !!

20. Commissioned three wigs from Custom Lovers - they were amazing!
      Such a good price for such high quality wigs and customer service.
      Thank you for such a great transaction, would definitely order from you again. Thanks!!