1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ApokriPHa and Custom Lovers

Nov 21, 2006

1. I bought a Doll-Leaves Daphne head from her, and everything went great! The communication was prompt and pleasant, she shipped quickly and wrapped the head well. I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!

2. I recently completed a Elfdoll Doona Soah layaway with ApokriPHa and it was a wonderful experience. ApokriPHa is a friendly and nice person to do business with!

When I first contacted ApokriPHa about buying Soah, she answered all my questions and was very helpful about Soah's clothing options and layway plans. I knew I would have a great buying experience with ApokriPHa and I started the layaway.

ApokriPHa confirmed she received each payment every month and when I was close to completing the layaway she made sure she had my mailing information so she could mail Soah as soon as the final payment was made.

ApokriPHa let me know when she mailed Soah and gave me the tracking number so I could watch Soah's progress.

Soah arrived as quickly as she could, coming from Spain, and she was in PERFECT condition!

I would not hesitate to do business with ApokriPHa again! I consider her a new doll friend!

3. I bought two (Custom Lovers) wigs from Apokripha. I have to say I was beyond surprised by the quality of the wigs, they fit like a glove and are made of some of the softest fur I've seen so far! Pleasure to do business with, quick communication and shipping! Thank you <3~!

4. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#84 dobby, Oct 7, 2013
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    5. I sold Dod Lünn to Apokripha. She replied quick and always friendly; payment was done immediately. Thanks for the great tansaction, highly recommended!

6. Apokripha adopted a Lillycat Manon from me, which was my first sale within the DoA and I am very grateful for her trust in me - she was more than kind in her emails, payment was quick as lightning, her lovely messages made me smile every time and I truly consider her a new friend within this forum.
      I would never once hesitate to do business with her again and everything with this transaction was just absolutely :clover perfect :clover.

Muchas gracias³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³ :aheartbea

7. I ordered a Fur Wig, and it was made and shipped SO fast :) I love it! Thank you so much, would definitely order again :D

8. I purchased some Puki wigs from Apokripha and they are great. They fit really well and they were sent out super fast when I need them quickly :) Thank you!

9. I bought a puki faceplate from ApokriPHa and everything (but the postal service here) went very well, she replied fast and sent fast and was very kind. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again ^-^
      thank you

10. I bought a LittleFee Artic Fox faceplate from her and everything was great on her end! Fast responses, fast shipping, great packaging, super nice, and all around a great transaction! Would definitely buy from her again.

11. I traded doll clothes for a doll head with Apokripha. She was a darling to deal with. I would definitely buy/sell/trade with her again. Thank you!

12. I brought a Dim Laia head from Apokripha and she did a face up on it for me too ,she was a good communicator ,face up was done beautifully too ,posted fast and security.
      I highly recommend her and hope deal with again and definitely will use for face ups ,brilliant ,thank you :)

13. I ordered a fur wig - Custom Lovers, it's good, nice :)

14. I bought some Littlefee Arctic fox parts from her. She shipped fast, great communication! Wonderful experience!

15. I ordered two custom wigs from ApokriPHa. Everything was well-made! :)

16. I bought an Aileen Doll Camellia from Apokripha. They contacted me when I made a post about how it was difficult to find this doll and offered to sell me theirs! Apokripha was kind enough to let me purchase her on a two part layaway and helped make one of my dream dolls a reality! I couldn't be more pleased with the contact and transactions I had with Apokripha; they were very prompt and very polite during everything. I would certainly buy from them again! ^_____^ ~:aheartbea

17. I commissioned Apo a faceup for my girl. She was fast, communicative, kind and fast at shipping! 100% recommended <3

18. I bought a lavender dablyop and it was a perfect transaction! I love her!

19. I purchased a doll from Apo. She's been friendly and really flexible with the layaway. THANKS!

20. I bought a DZ Renata from Apo and also commissioned her a face up. As always she's been super nice and communicative.A+++++