1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aquaray8

Apr 30, 2012

1. Purchased an Impldoll Colin for me, and everything was perfect! Thank you!

2. Aquaray8 bought me two Spiritdolls ; communication was great and the payment very fast,a very nice transaction.Thank you again !

3. Aquaray8 bought DZ body from me. She was super-friendly, kept great communication and paid promptly. Completely satisfied, I highly recommend doing business with this buyer! :)

4. Aquaray8 bought an msd dress from me. Payment was prompt, communication was friendly, and she was understanding when the shipping was a little later than planned. Thanks so much!

5. aquaray8 purchased an Asleep Eidolon body from me. I noticed the knee was broken before I packed her, hadn't noticed it before. She was so kind when I brought this dreaded news to her. We worked out a plan and she decided to purchase the body anyways. I got her a replacement part on the way, too! I'm thankful that since something like this had to happen it was with someone so kind and understanding. I was a nervous wreck when I saw it, and she made me feel better instantly. Among all of the troubles I realized I also forgot to include the outfit I was selling with the body, and she was okay with me shipping it later. ^^; She paid instantly, and let me know when the body arrived. This is my second transaction with aquaray8, and I would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much for a great transaction! <3

6. Aquaray8 bought a DiM Flowne head from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, payment was fast and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you for a perfect transaction ~ :aheartbea

7. Aquaray8 purchased a MNF Celine head from me. She was super friendly and paid promptly. She also let me know when the head arrived to her. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :D

8. Bought a DZ Wendy from Aquaray8. Super nice to speak to, fast to ship and packed very well. would buy from this seller again

Thank you for such a nice transaction

9. I bought a Dollzone Dale from aquaray8 and had an awesome transaction. Communication was friendly and fast, Dale arrived quickly and was packaged safely and very well. Super nice gifties to share with my DD too. Very kind person -- thanks so much aquaray8!

10. I messaged aquaray8 about the shushu she had up for sale. I was informed that there was already a potential buyer but she would message me if the other person dropped out. She also agreed to drop the price slightly at my request, and I was very surprised to find extra items such as a pair of eyes, wigs and 2 hats packed along side the wig.

Aquaray8 sent the package less than a week after I had paid and the box was well packaged and sealed as well as the insides being well protected.

Would definitely buy from her again!

11. I bought a damaged unoa faceplate from Aquaray. It arrived super quick and I am looking forward to making it beautiful. Thank you so much!

12. I bought an Asleep Eidolon body and DF-H Practice head from Aquaray and the transaction went well, even though we had some very scary mishaps with the post office she was on top of the issue lightning fast and was very helpful through the whole thing. Aquaray also sent a ton of extras in the package and everything is wonderful and even better than described. I would highly recommend Aquaray!

13. I bought an Impldoll Colin head from aquaray8 and everything went perfectly :) Communication was timely, pictures were provided on request, and the item arrived well packed and exactly as described. A great transaction!

14. I traded aquaray8 my momocolor Labi for her dollpamm momo head on a dollchateau body. The trade was easy. She was friendly and responded quickly. She also sent lots of extras. I would definitely trade with her again. Thank you!

15. A+++++++++++ transaction!

We had the most wonderful and easy trade with aquaray8 - two of her LTF for my Soulkid Diammah doll and DiM Benetia head. We shipped the dolls the same day and they arrived the same day as well. aquaray8 was so very nice to include A BILLION of cute extra clothes for the girls, which was totally unexpected and totally superb! I will be delighted to do business with aquaray8 at any time again! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM ME AND MY DOLLIES!

16. Traded with Aquaray8 - her Juri 2013 head for some of my MSD clothing. Great trade partner! Communication was excellent, the head was very well packed and sent right on time. Definitely would do business with Aqua again!

17. aquaray8 purchased a Souldoll Vito body from me and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She responded and sent payments quickly and was extremely friendly throughout all of our conversations. I hope to do business with her again sometime. :)
      Thank you so much!!

18. I purchased a Minifee Nanuri 2014 head from aquaray8 and would not hesitate to do business with her again! Her responses were quick and friendly, she shipped the head soon after receiving payment, and she also included a lovely outfit! Everything was very well-packed. :) Thank you aquaray8!

19. I sold a modded minifee luka to aquaray8 and it was a wonderful transaction! She was a great buyer, paid her layaway payments promptly on time and never needed reminding or anything! She was patient and understanding about everything, and just a completely wonderful person to work with, highly reccomended! I hope you enjoy! <3

20. Positive Feedback:daisy

I bought a event doll from aquaray8 and they were completely wonderful to buy from and packaged up the doll super carefully and even included some wonderful extras!
      I would happily and confidently buy from aquaray8 again and recommend them as well!:thumbup
      Thank you so much!