1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aquaray8

Apr 30, 2012

1. I bought a Dollzone Carter doll from Aquaray8 on layaway. It was super easy and very pleasant, she even included some extras with my new doll which was very sweet of her. He shipped fast and was packaged well. I'm super happy and would work with her again anytime, it went perfectly. Definitely recommend!

2. I bought a pair of MSD heads (DL Lilith & DZ Renata) from aquaray8, and everything was prefect. Quick, friendly communication, fast shipping, they arrived safe & sound and she eve included some lovely extra clothes. Thank you so much!! I would be happy to do business with her any time :D

3. Bought a mirwen boy from aquaray8 and the whole experience just blew me away! She had great and fast communication and even got him in the mail the next day! She packed him up so secure and snug in the box and even sent a ton of extras too! So happy with this experience that I really can't recommend her enough! Thank you so much!!!

4. @aquaray8 was the seller :thumbup

I purchased an msd dress from aquaray8 and it arrived exactly as described. There was a small hiccup with communication, but aquaray8 politely explained she was out of town and with limited internet access. Shipping was fast, and the item was well packed. Overall the transaction was very smooth and I would highly recommend this seller! Thank you again! And thank you for the lovely extras!

5. Aquaray bought a Souldoll Junia head from me on layaway. She's super sweet and was prompt with the two payments and replying to messages, and I learned something about transactions on DOA from her. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

6. I bought a Souldoll Diammah from aquaray8, she was nice and responded really quickly and was kind enough to accept my offer on her doll. Shipping wise it was fast and I have no complaints. I would buy from this person again.

Thank you.:lol:

7. Just bought a Fairyline Sia from aquaray8. She looks amazing and came with so many nice extras. Wonderful transaction and kind seller, even when I blatantly misread things. P: definitely would buy from again. <3

8. Aquaray8 wins the prize for Nicest Seller EVER!! I recently bought her Lillycat Millie Choupie as a Christmas present to myself, and asked her to wait and ship after the beginning of December -- not only was she kind enough to do that, but she giftwrapped a HUGE haul of extra goodies individually for Millie, as well as wrapping the box that everything came in. Millie arrived in pristine condition, very carefully packed; she's obviously been cared for extra well. This has been an absolutely perfect purchase every step of the way -- I can't possibly say enough good things about aquaray8! :love :love :love

9. I bought a Souldoll Han from Aquaray8. He arrived well packaged and came with extras, very quickly. Thank you so much !:) -positive feedback-. Great seller

10. Bought two Dollzone masks from aquaray8. Great communication, fast shipping, would but from again!!!

11. I bought a souldoll junia elf head from aquaray8 and she kept good communication with me throughout the transaction, and packed the head well. ^_^ Any questions I had she was prompt in letting me know. Thankyou! :)

12. I bought a Fairyline body from aquaray8 and she was kind enough to arrange a short layaway with me, and the doll arrived very well packaged. Thanks again!

13. Purchased outfit pieces. PERFECT transaction! Very friendly, communicative, and ships quickly. Highly recommended

14. I've bought 3 TTYA t-shirt from aquaray8 and got an awesome cute sweater as a gift! :celebrate
      The parcel came super quick and my dolls are happy!
      Thank you!