1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AQueenOfAllTrades

Nov 27, 2011

1. Another faceup comm transaction just wrapped up with the lovely AQueenofAllTrades! She's one of my most frequent faceup clients, but I appreciate her no less each new project - every time I experience the same kind, thoughtful, friendly and organized person anyone would kill to work with. I'm honestly grateful for her patronage, and the head milestone we've just hit is deserving of a reward. ;)

2. :goldstar
      Did a double split with Queenie. I bought from her and sold to her in 2 linked splits. She is fast, easy to communicate with (fun too) and will be happy to buy/sell with her any time!

3. AQueenOfAllTrades purchased a doll from me on layaway. Communication was excellent and she even paid off the layaway earlier than expected. Such a lovely person to deal with! Thank you!

4. Just ended another commission transaction with AQueenOfAllTrades, this time for three faceups and some hand and foot blushing, and not only was she the loveliest client, she was extra patient when storming and sickness caused a delay in the work, and was absolutely wonderful about it. I always look forward to our next collaboration ^.^

5. Just wrapped another faceup for AQueenOfAllTrades, along with hand and feet blushings and a small face tat - still wonderful collabing with her, having a lovely chat, receiving a super organized box and timely payment and prepaid return ship label and just working knowing I'm doing it for a patient, sweet and trustworthy person <3

6. I purchased an Iplehouse SID female body from Sonya and everything was outstanding. Communication is excellent, she provided screencaps and COA (without request) to prove the body was legit. Her packing is phenomenal and her clever use of bubble wrap and tape made that body so secure I believe the package could've withstood just about any ill-treatment by the USPS without any damage befalling the body. I would highly recommend buying from her and certainly hope to buy from again in the future.

Thank you so much!!!!

7. I purchased 4 pairs of eyes and a pair of shoes from AQueenOfAllTrades. Everything arrived perfectly and very fast. She went above and beyond and was amazing to deal with. I would very much recommend her and would definitely buy from her again. Thank you very much! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

8. I have purchased multiple BJD items from AQueenOfAllTrades over the years, and most recently two Iplehouse dolls in March of 2022: a 2014 LB BID Erzulie boy and a 2016 PG HIDW Doria. As always, the transaction was flawless. Everything was painstakingly packed for shipment, shipped promptly, and arrived in beautiful condition. Great communication and an all-around awesome person to deal with--a true joy to know. Totally happy to recommend her! <3

9. I purchased a JID Violet from AQueenOfAllTrades. Everything went smoothly and she was packed with such care. I love my new girl and am going to spoil her! :)

10. I purchased a KID Lonnie from AQueenofAllTrades. She responded quickly and shipped same day! excellent transaction overall and would absolutely buy from again

11. I've had many transactions with Sonya, thru the years and once again she is just perfect to deal with. I bought a Dark Mocha Raccoon Doll Monica. Fast communication. Always so nice and friendly. I love dealing with her. Items always in excellent condition. Packaged with care. Fast shipping. I couldn't ask for a better seller. Surprised me with extra goodies to top another great hassle free experience in dealing with her. You can't go wrong. Highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks again for everything.

12. I purchased a KID Ah-ra head with extra hands and feet. Communication was great. The items shipped quickly and were very well packaged. I would recommend purchasing from AQueenOfAllTrades and would gladly buy from her again!

13. I bought a ResinDolls Pyshka from AQueenOfAllTrades, and everything went perfectly. Highly recommended seller! I hope to buy from this excellent DoA member again.

14. I bought an Iplehouse Kid Lisa vampire version from AQueenOfAllTrades. It was a perfect transaction. The doll is wonderful, was very well packed and was shipped promptly. I would gladly do business with AQueenOfAllTrades again!

15. I bought an Iplehouse KID Lonnie head from AQueenOfAllTrades. It was a lovely transaction. She communicated promptly, packed well and shipped swiftly. I'd be happy to do business with her again!

16. AQueenOfAllTrades sold me two baldrics for 70cm boys. She was a great international trading partner, kept in contact and shipped the items really quickly.
      They got here very soon, and arrived in perfect condition. I’m really pleased and looking forward to putting them on the guys.
      I would be very happy to do business with her again! :)

17. I purchased an Iplehouse head from @AQueenOfAllTrades. It was a perfect transaction. The seller was very friendly and easy to communicate with. The item was exactly as described/pictured and shipping was super fast! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase and I highly recommend this seller!

18. Purchased a yosd clothes lot. Communication was prompt and polite and they shipped quickly. Item arrived as described.