1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ara (formerly Ara*)

Jan 4, 2009

1. I sold a TLG coat to Ara* it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)

2. Ara purchased my DZ Mo. Was super friendly throughout and was quick to send payment and let me know that he arrived safely on her doorstep! Which is super nice :3 Highly recommended buyer!

3. I purchased some Soom eyes from Ara and I could not have been more pleased with the who experience. Communication - packaging and item/s were totally awesome!

4. Ara* was in my layaway split for the rapiers from Iplehouse Bliss limited release. She was a joy to communicate with and paid very promptly, as agreed. She and another user Khell decided to have their items shipped to her and she let me know as soon as the package arrived. A very pleasant transaction, would love to do business with again!

5. I did a partial trade with Ara. Doll exchange was smooth and easy and she paid very quick. Communication was sweet and perfect.
      Would definetly do business with again.

6. I sold a pair of Soom MD release benmore supergem horns to Ara, the sale went perfect. Ara is a reliable buyer with excellent communication and let me know the horns arrived to her safe and sound. Cheers! I highly recommend!

7. Ara bought a LLT Roderich head from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment and she let me know when the head arrived to her. She's also really nice to talk to! Thank you, Ara :)

8. I commissioned Ara* to do a faceup and mod on a Granado head she had for sale. Excellent communication, confirmed payments, thoroughly went over faceup and mod details and kept me well informed on any progress or delays. She also answered my many questions quite thoroughly. I've dealt with Ara* before and recommend her most highly. It's been an absolute pleasure and I hope to work with you again soon! :D

9. I bought Ada head Dambi, and I am very happy with it. The head is perfect, as she described it, it has been very well wrapped, besides communicating with she has been fantastic. If in the future I was to make a purchase or request with him, I would it again!

10. I bought a LLT Roderich head from ara. They had fast and friendly communication and they shipped when they said they would. The head arrive carefully packaged an arrived as described. This has been by far one of the best marketplace experiences I've had. I would not hesitate to buy from ara again. :)

11. I bought a modded obitsu designer head from Ara. It was packaged well. The modding work is professional and finished. I cant tell it was sanded or worked on. The face up is very high quality too. Communication was prompt and courteous. I was updated on everything and given insurance. I would buy again from Ara. Thank you again.

12. Ara is a wonderful person to do business with!

13. Positive feedback
      I was contacted by Ara about my WTB thread for a old dollzone body, Ara had one she was looking to rehome and after a few messages I bought the body from her.
      Ara shipped the body very quickly and though DHL took forever to deliver it (which was no fault of Ara's), The body did arrive in perfect condition, thanks to the excellent packaging job Ara did.
      I highly recommend Ara as a seller and would happily buy from her again:)
      Thank you so much Ara !

14. ara sold a lovely enchanted doll eye to me, she shipped fast and it arrived quickly and well-packed! i would love to buy from ara again!

15. Ara bought a LLT Lazuli from me. She was very kind and easy to talk to, she paid right away and let me know when the head arrived.
      It was a pleasant transaction :) Thanks a lot!

16. I purchased a pair of eyes from Ara. She answered my initial email promptly and shipped the eyes quickly; even including a pair of candies~ Great transaction, thank you for the beautiful eyes

17. I bought Mu chen's head from Ara and it was a perfect deal. She is very nice and communication with her was simply wonderful. Also the head was very well packaged and in good condition. I could highly recommend her! ^^

18. I bought a LLdT Roderich head from Ara. Communicating with her was prompt and very friendly. Roderich's head was securely packaged, shipped very quickly and arrived safely. It was a perfect transaction.
      It's a great pleasure to deal with you, Ara!

19. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Ara. It was an incredibly smooth transaction---prompt and friendly communication, quick shipment, eyes exactly as shown. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to do further business with her in the future :)

20. I purchased a Volks Sakamoto Ryoma head from Ara. Transaction communication was quick and pleasant, item was shipped promptly, and everything arrived securely packaged and with a lovely gift. I would happily do business with her again :D