1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ara (formerly Ara*)

Jan 4, 2009

1. I bought a pair of Soom Chrom hands from Ada and the transaction went great, shipping was fast and provided and tracking number. I would definitely recommend buying from them ^_^

2. Bought a pair of Leeke bunny ears from Ara. Communication was always very clear and prompt, everything went smoothly and I'd gladly buy from them again :)

3. Ara commisioned me to sew a 3-pieces outfit for a SD girl.
      I was very impressed with the start request of the project, with the story of the character which Ara wrote to let me know what she exactly wants to get in the end. We talked much, discussed fabrics, cut and technical aspects of the outfit. The conversation was very kind and pleasant))) all the payments were made on time, and no problem during our deal appeared.

I'd like to recommend Ara as a reliable and trustworthy customer! :thumbup

4. I bought a raouken outfit from Ara and it was a very smooth transaction. She was really quick to respond and shipped the items out quickly. I would buy from her again.

5. I just purchased a IH Soo head from Ara and she shipped quickly, packed nicely and we had very good communication. VERY SMOOTH TRANSACTION.

6. I purchased a Bambicrony doll from Ara, it was an excellent international transaction. She investigated many different ways to ship, and worked hard with me to get the best option- my doll arrived quickly and was packed extremely well. The doll was even better than described, I am so happy with her. Ara's communication was great, I highly recommend her as a seller, thank you so much Ara :)!

7. Ara bought from me a TOUS LES GARCONS CLOTHES set of clothes. Very fast deal, it was nice to chat.
      I would recommend Ara as an excellent buyer! :D

8. Bought a Impldoll Colby from Ara. She was prompt with replies and shipping. The doll was packed very well for his long journey over the ocean and he arrived in perfect condition!

9. I purchased a bronze Granado Pancho head from Ara, and the transaction was seamless. Even during a fairly strange global time, she made sure the item shipped out really quickly, and was friendly and communicative throughout the sale. Thank you so much!

10. Ara purchased a Charmdoll body from me and was the perfect buyer. Great communication, prompt payment, and I was informed as soon as the package reached the destination. Would do business with again in a heartbeat. <3

11. I purchased a SartoriaJ Jude head from Ara. It arrived safely and well packaged, and the communication was fantastic!