1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arianne02

Jan 29, 2007

1. I bought a wig from Arianne02 and I'm extremely happy with my purchase !
      The wig is perfect, communication was great and I even got an extra wig as gift !!!
      Arianne02 is such a kind person to deal with, I highly recommend her to anyone !
      Thank you so much ! :aheartbea

2. I couldn't agree more with you Eglantine!!! I just got my iplehouse wig from Arianne02 today as well. It's extremely beautiful, so soft and feel so good (the same as when you buy it first hand from Iplehouse!!) She is so sweet to deal with, when she find out the postage cost less than she charged me, she's kind enough to put it back in my Paypal!!!!! How sweet is that?!?! :) I will be very happy to do any business with her again in the near future, thank you so much. You are a darling!!!!

3. Arianne02 commissioned a pair of supergem wings from me and a pair of eyes...she was so lovely to deal with and i will be dealing with her again in the not too distant future...an absolute pleasure

4. I purchased a Dollmore Leah Cox from Arianne02 and she was absolutely, positively awesome to deal with. She answered my pm's super fast, excellent communication throughout the transaction, shipped lightning fast, and packed her all mummified :) I definitely recommend buying from her and I hope to again in the near future. Thanks once again!! She's perfect!

5. Arianne02 commissioned me for two outfits. She was wonderful to deal with - patient and understanding about delays, and was fantastic with communication. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again in the future. Thank you!

6. Bought a Chicline faceplate off Arianne02 - a great transaction, everything went very smoothly, and she was kind enought o refund me when the postage was less than she thought it would be! Highly recommended! :D

7. Arriane02 bought a dress from me! everything is good during transaction, thanx so much!

8. Bought a gorgeous Hellena from Arianne. SUPER great and easy to work with on the purchase and BEYOND fast shipping! (Made my last payment late on Wednesday, doll was in my hands Saturday!) Couldn't ask for better!

9. I purchased a Angelsdoll Hyang (Angelsdoll Vivid) from Arianne. This transaction was wonderful. Great communication and Arianne was a dream to work with. I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her. Thanks for such a pleasant transaction.

10. I bought the Soom Amber antlers from her. Had been a very pleasant transaction. Thank you very much.

11. Arianne02 purchased an SD16 Olivia from me on layaway. She was very friendly to deal with and always communicated about her payments, which were usually early.

I am happy to have sent Olivia to someone so awesome!

Thanks again!

12. I bought a Dreaming Elf Vampire Lishe head from Arianne02 and it was another great transaction! The head arrived really quickly and she had great communication. Thank you for another treasure!

13. Arianne02 bought 2 pairs of eyes from me. She payed promptly and let me know when the items arrived. A pleasure to deal with! :)

14. I bought the NS Angelsdoll Hyang, a top, and a wig from Arianne02 and she was a joy to work with. She was so kind, patient, very good about keeping in touch, and shipped very quickly once I paid off my layaway. The doll was beautifully face-upped and blushed, the wig was silky and well maintained, and the top was too cool for school man! I would definitely work with her again ^____^

15. Arianne02 has bought a dress from my workshop ^^
      She has bought my works in thrid time ^^ thank you so much ^^
      Very kind customer, I'd like make more works for her in the future ^^

Nalisinko Workshop

16. I contacted Arianne02 about a partial trade for her Fairyland F65 Chloe FP, and she was awesome to work with! She sent out the faceplate as promised & her communication was flawless. Love working with this girl!!!!

17. Arianne02 proposed a trade, my Dollmore Bella Auden for her Chicline Ino. We worked it out perfectly and we had a very pleasent transaction! Very nice person to deal with. The doll arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition. Would surely do business with her again.

Thank you Arianne :D

18. Got a pair pf blushed resinsoul horns and they came quickly, well packed and the blush on them was amazing. Great seller ^_^

19. Just did a trade with Arianne02. Great communication and quick shipping. Would not hesitate to work with Arianne again! Thankyou!

20. Arianne02 did a partial trade with me for her Limwha Luna for my FD Siean. Prompt communications, sent payment over as promised, package arrived in a timely manner and the wig I wanted was included in the trade as well. An over all smooth transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Arianne02 again. Thanks so much!