1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arioch

Aug 18, 2008

1. I bought a Super Senior Delf body from Arioch! It was well package, the shipping was super fast and she was very nice and helpful!!!

Thanks a lot! :)

2. I bought a Soom Monzo body with accessories and it couldn't have been better. Communication was perfect, fast, always up-to-date and the shipment arrived super fast ~ Great seller!

3. Ok, a little belayed but here goes:

I purchased Soom MD Chalco from Arioch. She was extremely lovely to work with and even allowed me to hold Chalco until after Christmas and purchase him on layaway. She was swift in communication and always polite.

He arrived in excellent condition.

4. Arioch bought a Soom R.Ai head from me. She paid promptly and the communication was extremely friendly. The transaction couldn't have gone better, I'd love to deal with her again <3 Thank you!

5. Bought from Arioch, Domuya female body, was pleased, communicative seller, quick answers to all questions. very communicative. Thanks for the deal. Recommend. Thank you!!!!!!!!

6. Joined in a Soom split with Arioch, she kept me informed all the time, so communication couldn't have been better. Also well packed when shipped to me.
      Very nice dealing with her. Thank you

7. I participated in a split held by Arioch for the Soom Argil's meditation head and wig.
      Everything went very smoothly and the communication was great! :D
      The shipping was prompt once the items were received by Arioch, and she packed them very well!!

Definitely a wonderful transaction!
      Thank you!

8. I purchased Sphalers feet and claws from Arioch, and everything couldnt have been more perfect! Everything was packed really well to avoid damages, and everything was sent out really quickly, I would absolutely deal with Arioch again!!!

Thank you so much again! I'm really happy to have these parts home. I had my eyes on them for a very long time ^.^

9. I was part of Arioch's split for Soom Argil's eyes. Communication was excellent, especially when an issue cropped up with the split, it was explained and dealt with in a clear and perfect manner. Couldn't ask for better, thank you very much

10. Arioch participated in my Soom Marl split. She was amazing to do business with, communication was excellent, she is a very kind person.
      Thanks for joining in the split! :)

11. I participated in a Soom split which Arioch led. I'm thankful she spent the time figuring out the best shipping rates for me. The items are lovely. thanks again!

12. Another wonderful transaction with Arioch, I sold her a Bygg head. thanks again!

13. :fangirl:I bought a Realpuki from Arioch. Everything went smoothly and she got back to me straight away with any queries. I'd highly recommend Arioch as a seller.
      Thanks so much for selling him to me
      sherbet

14. Arioch bought a soom Taco head from me. She was super nice with her PMs. She asked a layaway/hold and so I gave it to her. She promised to pay me as soon as she could and so she did ^ ^
      I had to ship the head before the payment since I could have not made it to the post office now when I received the payment. Arioch deserves to be called as a great buyer. I'm looking forward of dealing with her again&#9829;

15. I never ever thought I'd own a Volks DD, but I am now the very proud owner of my first one, Saber v2, thanks to Arioch. I can't even express with words how wonderful and amazing she is to deal with. She's extremely sweet, kind, understanding, and super patient. Communication was perfect. She was kind enough to allow me to do a super long layaway with her for Saber because she was a bit costly and she shipped her immediately after I sent my last payment. Saber arrived just today (extremely quickly considering it's the holidays), wasn't expecting her til after the new year, and she was packaged perfectly. She arrived with everything promised in perfect condition and is just so beautiful. I couldn't be more happy with her. I'd gladly recommend Arioch to anyone and would do business with her again in the future, if the opportunity arose.

16. I joined a Soom Picro split held by Arioch. Everything was well organized, and she kept us informed about any status changes. She spent time finding the perfect box to send my split items in when they arrived at hers, and the items were very securely and nicely packaged. I'd recommend her to any split participant.

17. I was in Arioch's SOOM Picro split. She was a pleasure to work with, and when she sent my item, it was very well packaged. I'd definitely recommend her as a split host. Thanks again!

18. I joined a Soom Split run by Arioch for a pair of eyes! Everything went perfectly! Communication was great and friendly! Shipping was fast and came in safe and sound! Thanks again, Arioch!

19. I bought a Soom Free Choice Glati on Alk body from Arioch. She was very generous with the time frame for the layaway installments and made it easy for me to pay the doll. She mailed it out fast and very well packed when the payment was completed. It arrived safe and sound after just 3 days in the mail. During all this time the communication was perfect. I am very happy with my very first Teenie Gem. I highly recommend her as a seller and would definitely do business with her again!

20. I participated in a split and everything went perfect. Thank you!