1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arlais

Jul 31, 2008

1. arlais was in my Ai split, and was a perfect participant! id totally recommend her!!!

2. arlais purchased few props from me.
      Great buyer, and wonderful communication!
      Always welcome back!

3. [SIZE="-10"]Arlais was a participant in my SOOM Alk and Yrie splits and everything went through swimmingly well! She's always great with keeping up her end of communication and responds to invoices in a timely fashion. Another great transaction~

:bcake Thank you for your participation in one of my split orders! :bcake
      [/SIZE]

4. arlais was a part of the Ai split I ran. She paid promptly, responded to my messages quickly, and was the perfect customer!

5. I purchased a PukiFee Icis sleeping faceplate from Arlais. All was perfect ! I would recommend her to anyone !

6. arlais sold me her default lilac Pukifee Icis wig and posted it promptly and well packed. Many thanks ^^

7. I bought some Soom zipper pillows from Arlais! They arrived quickly and communication was great! Highly recommended!

8. I bought a wig from Arlais and the transaction was smooth and painless! My questions were answered in a timely manner and the shipping was fast. Thank you!

9. I participated in a LUTS GO run by Arlais and it went very smoothly, well organized, with clear and concise information and instructions, and super quick turn around! Thank you, Arlais!

10. I also participated in Arlais's LUTS GO everything went very well and in all it was a very well (and quickly run GO).

11. I was in Arlais' Luts group order. Everything went really smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again! :D

12. I participated in a Luts 2010 Event GO hosted by Arlais. I received all my items and intact! Thank you, Arlais!

13. Bought some head caps in her LUTS GO recently. Great communication and everything arrived to me. Thank you very much for running this GO!!!:D

14. Bought an Appini sleeping head, Arlais let me know when
      it was shipped. Very happy, thanks again!!

15. Participated in a Luts GO Arlais ran. Was run perfectly smoothly and expertly! Thanks so much!

16. I participated in arlais' Appini-Split and it was well organized and run smoothly. My part in the GO was also shipped out almost immediately after it had arrived with her, so I got my body very fast after it had arrived from Soom. Thanks for a very pleasant GO-experience! :)

17. I took part in Aralais Appini split and got the kitty ears. Everything went finde and I highly recommend her!

18. Participated in a Fairyland split run by Arlias. Great communication all along the way. Couldn't be happier. Thanks.

19. Participated in arlais' Soom Appini split. Communication was great, and although shipping was delayed slightly, it was completely understandable, and having dealt with arlais in the past I was comfortable waiting.

I would definitely love to work with her again in the future! She is an absolute pleasure!!!!

20. I participated in arlais’ Soom Appini split for the outfit and the transaction was an overall neutral experience for me.

Everything was fine enough when the order was made, I made my payment and it was all just a matter of waiting after that, but it was the lack of communication afterwards that made this transaction less than stellar for me afterwards.

When the Appini had actually arrived to her around the end of July, I preparing to leave and be out of the country and had mentioned this in my signature. I was never personally made aware of the Appini arriving via PM, arlais only updated the split members by posting at the end of the split thread itself. I was apparently one of the people that hadn’t given her a shipping address yet, and she was looking for me this way for a couple of days instead of directly PMing me, something of course, I couldn’t see while I was away. She only did PM me a few days after I had returned home, July 29th, pretty much saying she was still asking for my address and payment for shipping. Only then did I notice her updates on the split thread about her looking for me at all. I gave her my address and sent in my payment right away afterward. She basically told me that she would have the package out that same week, the week of August 1st.

A few days afterwards, I left home again for awhile and did forget about the outfit for some time. Nearly three weeks after she said she would supposedly mail out my package, I asked her about it on August 21st, since it still hadn’t arrived. Only then did she update me about how she was unable to go to the post office due to illness. I understand this kind of things happens, but I did not appreciate the fact that she failed to update me about these delays first hand. I mention this, and the next PM I got was a very simple “mailed out today” on August 24th. I responded with an equally as blunt “thanks for letting me know,” and had intended on letting her know when I actually received it. Around this time, her split thread was already marked as Finished—Please Delete, despite me not having received my package yet.

Three weeks later, once again, I still hadn’t received my package. I asked her about it, September 14th, if there was anything she could do to find it or if there was any way to claim insurance on it in the event that the outfit was lost. The next day, she responded with:

I said “please do,” as I wasn’t feeling too confident about it at this point, just based on previous experience from receiving mail from the US. I didn’t get any message back from her at any point about actually contacting the Post Office. Luckily, I did receive the outfit on Friday, September 17th (from a neighbour, apparently Canada Post had delivered the package to the wrong mailbox, but that was their fault).

The package was secure and everything arrived in one piece, so I’m happy for that. But based on communication issues on arlais’ part, I do not believe I would participate in her splits again in the future.