1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arlais

Jul 31, 2008

1. Arlais participated in my eleventh LUTS group order and everything went well despite communication from her end being a little less frequent than I would have liked it to be. In the end, everything went through smoothly and I've dealt with her before so I have no large scale complaints. :)

♥[ Thank you for your participation in this order!! ]♥​

2. Bought a fp from Arlais, paid on 9/30/10 and was messaged that it would be mailed in "a day or two". Hadn't received it by several weeks later, so PM'd her and got no response. Faceplate arrived the second week in November in good condition.

3. Bought a pukifee faceplate from Arlais. The plate was as described and looked just like the picture of it. It was also packed quite well. Communication was a bit spotty though but she did let me know when she shipped the faceplate out and it arrived quickly after it was shipped.

4. This is positive feedback for arlais.
      I bought a PukiPuki Pipi from her. She was reasonable with shipping and the price.
      Communication was light, but we were able to get things done pretty quickly.
      She shipped the doll the day after payment, and it arrived in about 4 days.
      Thanks for letting me adopt my new girl!

5. I bought mnf Scar head with body from arlais. Communications was friendly, shipping was fast, and I've got the package safety.
      Thankie for dealing =)

6. Bought a Wintery head from Arlais. She shipped in good time, and the item was packed well ^_^ very happy and would do business with again!

7. I bought a LTF Faceplate from Arlais and I couldn't be happier. She shipped him off quickly, and very carefully packaged, so he arrived safely. Thank you! :)

8. I bought a Fairyland Woosoo vampire elf girl from Arlais. She is excellent to deal with.
      Great communication throughout the very quick process. :) I am very happy. Thank you!!!:D

9. Bought a darling R.Taco head from Arlais. Communication was great and we were able to meet in person for the exchange. Thanks!

10. I bought a littlefee luna faceplate from Arlais. She was nice to deal with and shipped it very quickly. It arrived in perfect condition :)
      thank you!

11. I bought a pair of Dolomi horns from Arlais, they were shipped out fast, very satisfied! Thanks again!

12. I bought a pair of Dolomi feet and tail from Arlais, and it shipped out fast! : D I got it two days after she shipped it out. They arrived in perfect condition.
      I'm very satisfied with this. Thank you again! <3

13. I bought two wigs from arlais and they arrived very fast and they were packed very well! Future buyers should know that she is trustworthy as a seller and keeps her promise. I would recommend her any day!

Thanks again for the fast shipping and beautiful wigs!

14. I bought LTF Luna from arlais. She shipped fast and took care of minor details. I am very happy with the doll. Thanks!

15. Arlais just bought an Yrie body from me!:)
      Even on a long layaway, the entire transaction was smooth, and arlais was always prompt with payments.
      Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy her!:aheartbea

16. I bought a Feeple Cali on layaway from Arlais. The transaction was very smooth, she was fast and friendly in her communication, and she shipped out fast. I highly recommend Arlais. Thanks so much ^_^

17. Arlais bought my DOD Shall. She paid fast and was a delight to work with. I am sure Shall will be happy with her.

18. I bought a chicline body from Arlais :D She shipped very fast and I got the body no problem! ^_^ Very smooth sale, would definitely buy from her again!

19. I was a member of a split that was run by Arlais for SOOM Ario birdy parts.
      Communication was good, and the items were well-packaged.
      I would definitely be in a split with Arlais again :)

20. I was a member of the Ario split run by Arlais. I bought an outfit and shoes which got here quickly and were well packaged. :)
      Communication was great and I would definitely participate in another split hosted by Arlais.