1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arlais

Jul 31, 2008

1. I bought a Pukipuki Madeleine from Arlais, everything was perfect! I had my little Puki in less then 3 days and the communication was awesome! I would happily buy from Arlais again!

2. I bought a Soom Dune OE Head and Fantasy parts from Arlais. Communication was great, she shipped out everything quickly and they arrived wonderfully packed, in perfect condition. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!!
      Thank you!!!
      ♥

3. I participated in arlais´s FL Rolly fullset split and i took Rolly´s dress set and wig. Everything went wonderfully!, She is nice, smooth and communicative. She inform us with all the split process. When the order arrived she shipped the wig fast but sadly she make a mistake and send the dress to other split member and by mistake send the faceplate of other user to me. Anyway and despite this mistake she payed me back for all the troubles caused and finally i received all the items because i made a deal with the other split member and we send our items to each other. Thanks for everything ^^

4. I joined a Fairyland split hosted by Arlais, and everything went smoothly. Very friendly and helpful communication, fast shipping. I received the item IratxeEowyn should have got, and vice versa, but Arlais accepted to cover the additional shipping cost without a problem. I would love to deal with her again. Highly recommended!

5. Arlais contacted me stating she was going to buy an item then waited for me to contact her before replying that she had changed her mind and would not be taking the item due to car issues. Just contacting me the previous day when she had logged on would have been much better then making me need to contact her again.

6. I have a peice of Junk for a car and had Tooth removal this past monday(2/6/2012)....That put me in a fairly cranky mood.(if you've had wisdom teeth removed you know how it goes) -ONE- day of not replying is not a major issue, specialy since i was letting the emgerncy spending clear....it that takes more then a -day- to happen. I replied then next day when i was PMed I feel Keasry is being rather harsh considering.

7. Arlais joined my "whats your doll`s element" Swap and was a pleasure to have as part of my swap! Though a lot of things came up for her during the swap, she always contacted me to let me know what was going on. her gift that she sent was very nice ^_^ and she did a great job on it! Highly recommend! thanx for taking part in my swap ^_^

8. Recently sold a wig to Arlais. Awesome transaction! Communication was always great, and payment was prompt. Arlais was also very patient, and was gracious enough to let me know when the wig arrived.

High recommend, thanks much! :)

9. I bought dolomi doll with layaway option from Arlais. everything went smooth, and doll was great packaged.
      thank you again! ^^v

10. I bought a Rolly faceplate from Arlais, both the communication and transaction smooth as can be. She was shipped quickly and the packaging was great, thank you!

11. Arlais bought from me a DoD body, the transaction was great!Great comunication and she made the payment on the day that she said she would!:]

12. while i know everyone likes good feedback.. i believe this feedback is in the wrong thread, as i did not buy a DOD body of late..(( http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?429061-Dream-of-Doll-DoT-OLD-BODY-NS-SOLD )) i believe this is the transaction Kammy is talking about...

13. I participated in a split run by arlais regarding an Iplehouse Isar, for the bow and arrows. Everything went smoothly and the items arrived safe and sound, thank you.

14. I bought a purple mohair wig from Arlais.
      Communication was good, shipping was fast and the wig is nice.

thanks!

15. I sold a Minette Unicenta for Arlais by layaway.
      Very responsible buyer! We had a nice transaction with good communication.
      I certainly recommend her. :fangirl:

16. Sold a pair of eyes to arlais. Communication was good and payment was fast. Thank you!

17. Bought a Soom Pel outfit from Arlais and everything went smoothly. Great seller, thanks again!

18. Arlais was in my Christmas Swap '12. She shipped on time and communicated well. I'd welcome her back into a swap anytime, and recommend her to any swap leader.

19. Sold a Luts Kdelf event head to Alaris, payment was very prompt and transaction was perfect, thank you!

20. Bought a pair of soom hands from arlais via a group order that she was hosting. Once the doll arrived, the parts I bought were shipped to me very quickly and safely! Thanks!