1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Armeleia/Armeleialand/Exquisite Mods

Feb 18, 2007

1. I bought a minimee body from her & she was amazing to work with. The body was shipped right away (& oh it arrived epic quick). Super patient & great communication, I definitely won't hesitate in doing doing business with her again. |Thanks again, Armeleia|

2. Armeleia bought some clothes from me and the whole transaction was great. She was very pleasant, professional, and easy to deal with! :) :) :)

3. Armeleia participated in a split with me for a MNF Seorin head. Communication was great, responses were fast, payment was fast as well. I would do business with her again!

4. Armeleia sold me a Sleeping Cloud Minimee head--and all went perfectly! Great communication with fast pms, prompt shipping, and she's very sweet--on top of that. :)

Thank you thank you thank you!

5. Armeleia sold me a Lati white SP Bennie. Communication was excellent, packaging was secure, and shipment was speedy. I hope to do business with her again!

6. I just got my Johnny back from Armeleia & he is so gorgeous! I am lucky to have several faceups done by Armeleia, but this full package mod is fantastic! I even got a frame for the little newspaper clippings she sent along with him. I can't recommend Armeleia enough!
      Thank you! :D

7. bought a damaged elf yder head.

shipped quickly and had wonderful communication!!! i would deffinitely buy from again!!!

8. Armeleia sold me a DK Kiss head with faceup, the comunication was great (& she was very patient with me). It was shipped quicklyand packed very well. I would do business with her again!
      Thank you! :D

9. I bought a wig from Armeleia and it was a very smooth transaction! Arrived quickly and in good condition! Looks great on my boy! Thanks so much! ^^

10. I purchased a Black Fer from Armelia, and it's in prefect condition, fast shipping and great communication.

Thanks!!
      Patricia

11. I was commissioned by Armeleia to do a couple of chibis. She payed quickly, communication was great, and she was just overall very nice to work with. Thank you!

12. Armeleia and I traded wigs and the trade went very smoothly! Her communication was very pleasant and the wig arrived very quickly. Thanks so much! :)

13. I did a split for an SDF Cian with Armeleia and everything went perfectly. Great communication, fast shipping to me and his head arrived to me safely and in perfect condition. :] Thanks again, I'd gladly do business again.

14. Armeleia gave my Dollstown Mui an absolutely perfect faceup--I am thrilled with him, and it was really a pleasure to work with Armeleia on the commission. She has such a good eye and a beautiful, subtle faceup technique; I feel so lucky to have her work on one of my favorite boys! :aheartbea

15. I bought a doll from Armeleia and the transaction went extremely well! Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks again!

16. armeleia participated in a split i ran for a feeple breakaway and paid quickly and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

17. I purchased a DIM head from Armeleia and the transaction was lovely! The head arrived super quick, was packaged nicely and just as described.

Thanks Armeleia!

~Meee

18. I swapped some fukubukuro items with Armeleia. Everything went very smoothly and I'm very pleased.

19. <33 I bought a Black curly jpop wig from Armeleia <3 it arrived quickly and Well packed; *3* She even put in an extra wig that is totally adorable X3 <3

I'd love to work with her again!

20. I joined Armeleia's Euclase split for some of the extras. Wonderful communication throughout, prompt shipping when her beauty arrived.