1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Armeleia/Armeleialand/Exquisite Mods

Feb 18, 2007

1. Another wonderful transaction with my darling Aimee! She was looking for a yellowed Narin, and while my Narin isn't exactly "yellowed", he was golden beige and I think he fit what she was looking for! ;D She paid me in both eyes and money and I couldn't be happier!

I can't wait to see how your new boy transforms, dear! I know you're anxious to get to customizing him! <3!

2. I bought a Little Monica Dyuke head from her. The head arrived a little bit late because of the german costums but the head is great and I love the faceup :D

3. bought the FACE+up book from her. she was very nice and patient with me, shipping was prompt. thank you!

4. Bought her FeePle NaNuRi '08 head. Communication was lovely and it was shipped well-wrapped and quickly :) Thank you very much ^^

5. :fangirl:I recently ordered a Sleetwealth Briar, and had commissioned Armeleia to do her face-up!!! She is exactly what I had asked for, and is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy, speedy-fast service, especially for this time of year!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!:bellcookie

Sincerely,

Erika:hollyberry

6. I purchased a Luts winter 09 event head from her!
      She said she would ship next day , but things got busy and she shipped out the day after. Regardless, it's some of the FASTEST shipping I've ever received!
      He arrived today, just 3 days later, in my mail box :D package very well with plenty of protection!
      Definitely an awesome seller that I would recommend to anyone!

7. I just bought a Volks oldskin SD13 boy body from Armeleia for my darling SwD School A--it was a great transaction, very quick and friendly, and the body arrived in perfect condition, super-carefully packed. Always, always a pleasure to do business of any kind with Armeleia!! :love

8. I bought a Volks Eden head from Armeleia with a stunning blue face-up. Great transaction, friendly PMs and quick shipping. Thanks! :)

9. I did a Dollheart Fukubukuro trade with Armeleia. Great trade the top I received was well packed & shipped quickly. Would definately deal with again... Thanks for the trade.

10. I've had three heads done by Aimee (my bad, I forgot to give feedback for the first two). Two had their eyes modded open and all 3 had faceups done. All I can say for all three is Wow! :aheartbea Her work is both amazing and exquisite. I simply love what she does. If you can get on her list, I highly recommend her services. I am always waiting to pounce on her waitlist. ;) Aimee is, by far, my favourite modder.

Both transactions were smooth and easy. The heads were well packed and arrived in good time. I definitely recommend her.

Thanks so much Aimee! :chocoberry
      LM

11. Armeleia bought a Glorydoll Miyuki head from me. She was courteous, quick with payment, and a great buyer to work with! Thanks so much!!

12. Bought a doll from Armeleia. Shipping was fast and communication was good. Thank you very much! <333

13. I bought a CH hyun boy from Armeleia. She was so nice and she told me of when she shipped him. No doubt about doing more transactions with her. Thank you.

14. i bought a Glorydoll head from Armeleia......... it was a perfect transaction. she sipped promptly as promised, the head arrived quickly and safely, in good condition. great seller.

15. Bought a head from her. it went smoothly.

Recomended!

16. Armeleia did a faceup for my Leeke Min and he's wonderful. Communication was good; she sent proofs; he arrived well-protected. I'm grateful for her artistry, and it has been a pleasure to work with her. A very enjoyable transaction! :aheartbea

17. Purchased a Dark Homme Fer from Armeleia, communication was quick, and while there was a slight delay in shipping the outfit arrived fairly quick and in perfect condition, just as described. =) A very recommended seller <3

18. Bought a Narin doll from Armeleia. Shipping was fast and communication was good. Thank you so much! Glad to make more deals with her<3 'u'

19. bought an infinitidoll Chris Head from Armeleia and the transaction was smooth as glass, would do business with her again :3 Thanks so much, he's wonderful!

20. I sold a head to Armeleia. Excellent buyer. Paid fast, great communication. Thank you so very much :D