1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Army-of-Me

Oct 26, 2008

1. i bought some jeans and fur wigs from Army-of-me ,lovely seller,i even got a bag of little extra accessories thrown in,and they were shipped fast and well wrapped,many thankies!!!!!!!! :dance

2. I sold Army-of-Me a pair of MNF-sized pants. Payment and communicationn was prompt, and the transaction went smoothly. She was pleasant throughout the transaction, and informed me when the package had arrived. :3 I'd certainly sell to her again!! ^3^ Thanks Michelle!!

3. I traded an SDD body for one of Army-of-me's dolls. The transaction was smooth, shipping was prompt, communication fast and the doll was awesome! Excellent to do business with!

4. Army-of-Me participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

5. great transaction, super buyer! paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived which I always appreciate!
      Thanks!

6. I ran an individual Minimee order which I shared with Army-of-Me. I couldn't have chosen a better partner to work with. I would highly recommend her as a buyer and a seller. As well as being extremely business like, she is also a lovely person.
      Thanks for being such a pleasure to work with Michelle. :fangirl:

7. i sold MSD necklace to Army-of-Me, and everything was great!
      Awesome communication, quick payment, and fast follow-up.
      Also, Army-of-Me was very patient and nice.
      I can't ask for more!

8. I sold a pair of jeans to Army-of-Me.She's very friendly.and made a very fast payment.She is a pleasure to work with.a nice communication~Thank you very much . ^_^

9. Army took place in a GO i ran for Crobidoll! Paid everything on time and was understanding about the delays in the order! Really a great transaction :)

10. Sold a pair of jeans to Army-of-Me ,It's second.^^A pleasure to work with.Thank you sooooo much.^0^

11. I sold a Yeon ho head to army-of-me and the whole transaction could not have gone better. Payment was sent promptly pms were replied to quickly. Army-of-me dealt beautifully with my anxieties about shipping overseas. I was given a bit of trouble at the postal office with massively inflated shipping rates and army-of-me was extremely patient while I figured out how to best ship the head.
      I could not have hoped for a better buyer! I am so glad you are loving your new boy!

12. Michelle (Army-of-me) was a lovely buyer - we had a quick and effortless transaction involving undies and socks *giggle* she was super fast to pay and let me know when they arrived. Overall she was just lovely and is one of the marketplaces awesome buyers ;)

13. Army-of-Me bought a pair of jointed hands from me, she is very nice in communication! hope we can have more deal in future^^ Thanks

14. Anther successful transaction with Army-of-Me, thanks!

15. Yet another fantastic transaction with Army-of-Me. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. I traded a Migidoll Ryu head for Army-of-Me 's Lati red L head,She was lovely to deal with and very friendly.During we sent heads,we all had some trouble.She tried her best to do everything she could do.She was patient and very very nice.Tell you a secret.I just found your Ryu was one of the dolls I alwany love and concern.Because of your Ryu doll,I bought mine Ryu.I hope I can see twins in your thread.Thank you a lot!

17. Another great transaction with Army-of-Me! She was fantastic once again with communication, payment, and all that jazz. Thank you again, it was a pleasure!

18. Michelle is a really adorable girl and quite a reliable one also!
      She bought one DIM head from me and everything went very smoothly.

All thumbs up!
      You can totally trust her!

19. I sold Michelle an Iplehouse wig, she was lovely to communicate wityh, paid straight away and let me know as soon as it arrived, thanks:)

20. Michelle bought my Lati Blue Cara, she was awesome to deal with, couldn't recommend her enough! ^___^ Great communication and prompt payment! :)