1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Army-of-Me

Oct 26, 2008

1. Army-of-me bought a wig from me. She's such a sweetheart! Prompt payment and fantastic communication! Recommended! ^^

2. Army -of-me bought some msd stockings from me and was great to deal with. Prompt payment and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks

3. I sold a belt to Army-of-Me. The payment was quick and the communication was great. She also let me know when the belt arrived. thank you so much!

4. I sold some items to Army-of-Me.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks so much! ^0^

5. Army of Me bought a wig off me, great buyer - gave me all her details and payment in one fast go, very polite. Thanks for the fantastic transaction.

6. I've just concluded a transaction with Army-of-Me.

She bought an F-Doll Nina head from me well over a month ago. Payment was fast and communication was great!

Unfortunately, it took well over a month for the item to arrive. In fact, it arrived on the very latest possible date estimated by Canada Post (total of 45 days shipping!).

Army-of-Me was incredibly patient, understanding, and polite. She was very cooperative, and reliable.

I would gladly deal with this DoA member again, and consider myself very lucky to have had this transaction with her, albeit was a somewhat difficult situation.

All the best to you, Army-of-Me!

It's been a pleasure!

7. I sold a clothes to Army-of-Me and is a wonderful customer! would love to do business with again! Thank you so much!

8. I purchased an Iplehouse wig from Army-of-Me and couldn't ask for a better transaction! Communication was prompt and friendly and shipping was very fast! I definitely recommend her!
      Thank you~! <3

9. Army-of-Me bought some SD items from our last update. Quick with payment and a delight to work with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

10. Once again, Army-of-Me was wonderful to work with, she replied promptly, paid promptly, was kind and understanding when I fell ill for a little while and overall was a lovely, kind person to deal with.

I would definitely recommend her, and I'm glad I got to have a second transaction with her :D

Thanks a billion, honey~!

11. Army-of-Me bought a Migidoll Jina head from me and the transaction was incredibly smooth and friendly :) She sent payment extremely fast and efficient and her communication was great. Could not have asked for a better buyer! Thank you Army-of-me ;) Hope you enjoy your new boy!

12. I sold a Souldoll SD body to Army-of-Me and payment was done as promised. All communication was friendly, so I definately would trade again with her. :):)

13. I sold some doll clothes to Army-of-Me. It was a very awsome transaction :D
      Army-of-Me payed very fast and replied to every PM fast :) I would not hesitate to deal with Army-of-Me again. And would recomend others to do the same :D

14. i would recomend highly to everyone, brilliant items superfast delivery and lovely person to deal with
      thank you so much the hooves look amazing im really thrilled with them xxxx

15. Army-of-Me commissioned me for a faceup on her Miho, and I couldn't ask for a better commission customer. ^_^ She was prompt and friendly throughout. The postal service actually messed up on the way back, but she kept her cool and kept me informed until the head showed up at her door, which I appreciated a lot. I'd be happy to work with Army-of-Me again anytime! :)

16. bought a lu-wen head with default face up from Army-of-Me. She kept in contact the whole time. Let me know when things were delayed. Was really great to work with. He's beautiful and happy in his new home. Thanks so much!

17. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

18. Michelle is a star to deal with, great communications, fast payment all round lovely lass. I'd happily deal with her again and recommend her to any one <3

Thanks hun

19. Sold a Dollish U-me to Michelle and was overall a great transaction. Paid promptly and informed me of his arrival. Thanks!

20. I sold a Jade head to Army-of-Me.The payment was fast and the communication just couldn't be better as she has been so nice and understanding.Highly recommend her as a buyer&#65281;