1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Army-of-Me

Oct 26, 2008

1. Army-of-Me is a valued returning customer who commissioned me to face-up two of her boys this time. She was kind, friendly and patient, the whole transaction was an absolute pleasure :). Payment was prompt and communication was fantastic throughout. Working on her adorable boys was a joy, I'm always happy to face-up your dolls for you dear, thank you! ^^

2. I bought Michelle's Soom Dia head. This was a great experience!! She was wonderful to deal with: replied fast (even though she's busy) and was very sweet :) She shipped out fast and packed it very securely and neatly. The head was just as promised (maybe even prettier in person)
      (Also thanks to your mom for helping with shipping :D )

3. I sold Soom SO Chrom to Army-of-me on 3 months of layaway and all was really perfect in this transaction: really nice communication and she was perfect with the payments. Thank you very much !

4. Army-of-Me bought a head from me, fast communication/payment. Great buyer- thanks again!! :D

5. Purchased a PKF 2016 Nanuri FP from Army-Of-Me as a gift for a friend. Wonderful and smooth transaction. Great communication and super fast international shipping. My friend was thrilled with her new PKF fp and surprised and excited with the extra goodies Army-Of -Me sent along as well. Thank you so much! Highly recommend as a seller! :thumbup:thumbup

6. I do a trade with her and it was amazing, i got the doll super fast and very well packed with many gift to make the trade even. I cant be more happy with this doll and this trade. I will not hesitate to do business with her in the future. Thanks so much!

7. I bought a crobidoll from Army-of-me and I can't recommend her enough as a seller! International shipping was fast and the doll was exactly as the pictures showed..wait, scratch that, the doll was much cuter in real than in the pictures :) And I also received a lot of extra gifts such as clothes, eyes and a wig. I'm new to the hobby and Army-of-me was very friendly and helpful with guiding me as to the sizes of my doll and what would fit him and where to buy everything. It's been a pleasure..thank you!

8. I traded my Angel Region Aida head for a dollfie dream head and some clothes from Army-of-Me it was a wonderful transaction. All was in perfect condition! cute present for me was so nice and cute ♥ I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.She's very friendly, perfect communication.
      Thank you so much ♥

9. All perfect. She participated in my split. Good comunication. I recommend her for split.

10. Positive feedback! She purchased a modified Minifee Karsh head from me and the transaction was perfect! Great communication, quick payment. Thanks so much!

11. Me and Army-of-Me have one more perfect trade. Her cute girl Asleep eidolon green grape for my Kdoll Keykey hybrid. She was friendly and quick in communications, and let me know when it arrived safely to her, as requested. Definitely recommended! Thank you a lot for cute gifts and hope your new boy will be give you a lot happy days. ♥

12. This feedback is very late, much apologies, but I did a trade with Army-of-Me, my Crobi Doll Naru for her Darak-i Cosette + money from Army-of-Me. The transaction went smoothly all the way through and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase or trade from them again :)
      A++++

13. Army-of-Me purchased angel region warrick head from me and the deal was great, I'd be happy to deal with her again! :)

14. I traded my F60 Celine for @Army-of-Me's Elysium Doll Igor head. Excellent communication, shipped as promised, and even wrapped my package with extreme care. I loved the treats she included too! An absolutely wonderful transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with @Army-of-Me again. Thank you so much!

15. I had a great transaction with Army-of-Me
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. I've traded some items for a Dreaming Lishe head with Army-of-Me and it was an awesome transaction ^^ All messages were answered fast and the negotiation was easy and uncomplicated! I'm really happy with my new girl and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Army-of-Me again! Thank you!

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a lovely K Doll Keikei from Army of Me and the package arrived safely and the head is wonderful! I definitely would recommend and buy from her again.

Best,
      Josy

18. Army-of-Me and me have anotrer perfect deal. Trade my angelheim Zena for her asleep Eidelon Silver dew. She was excellent to do business with. Perfect communication, plus sent me a message when head arrived. Thank you a lot ♥

19. Bought a really beautiful Limwha from Army-of-Me and had a fantastic transaction. They were kind enough to bring the doll back to the UK for me to save on shipping, and everything was incredibly well packed when it arrived. Thanks so much for answering the WTB, it made my Christmas! :)

20. I bought a Minimee head to Army-of-Me. She was so kind and patient. She shipped out fast and packed it very securely and neatly. The head was just awesome. Thanks for all!!!