1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for arrowchild

Oct 3, 2007

1. arrowchild bought a fur wig from me and paid right away. She even let me know when it arrived. Great transaction

2. I bought an Spiritdoll body from arrowchild and all I can say she is AMAZING. :aheartbea

She was such a lovely person to deal with. She is such a kind and friendly lady.
      I would love to deal with her again and I recommend her one hundred percent. Thank you arrowchild!!! You're the best!!! :aheartbea :daisy

3. I bought a Fairyland Chicline Rou from Arrowchild and it was a perfect transaction! I did a short layaway and she was wonderful to deal with. She even shipped him out the same day I paid the last payment. Thank you so much!!

4. arrowchild did 2 faceups for me:) i love them!!!! i got back with in 1 week

5. Arrowchild participated in my Spring Swap. She followed the rules perfectly and went above and beyond to create adorable clothing for my girl Nysa. I would love to have her participate in my future swaps!

I would highly recommend her as a swap participant!

Nysa and I thank you! ^_^

6. I purchased DC Dolores from Arrowchild. Great communications! She blushed the doll and an additional head I sent her. Both lovely! Highly recommended!

7. Bought a Luts SDF Forgotten Story Uriel head from arrowchild. She kindly allowed me a two payment layaway and then went out to wrap him in gift wrap as an extra precaution (my idea, haha) so that I wouldn't be charged customs! He was well packed, too! Communication was always quick, pleasant and easy and this was a wonderful transaction overall! I am very pleased with everything!

8. I commissioned arrowchild for a Face-up job on one of my 1/4 heads. Arrowchild did a wonderful job and was kind in working with me on a last minute detail change. They also kept me updated on when the head arrived, gave progress photos before shipping, and notified me immediately when the head had shipped. I would certainly work with them again :3

9. Arrowchild purchased my Soom Namu who was basically a project doll. He needs lot of TLC and I know she'll do a wonderful job on him. She paid fast and was easy to work with, just like old times. Look forward to seeing the end results.

10. arrowchild and I just did a fun trade. I sent her a Ringdoll Amethyst, she sent me a Fairyland Chicline El. It was a great transaction, no pressure. She sent a size reference pic very quickly. She also has a great reputation among my meetup group, I can now vouch for that too! My new El was sent with great packaging, exactly as described. Our communication was ideal, I felt like we've been in constant contact. She didn't hesitate to let me know anything I wanted to ask. She's very straight forward, incredibly polite and a true asset to the hobby. I would do business again with arrowchild in a heartbeat. :aheartbea Thank you, arrowchild! I'm glad to have El and to know Amethyst has a happy new home!

11. Arrowchild offered to trade for my Dollmore school uniform outfit and it was a great transaction! I am so happy with the lovely wig I received in our trade. Communication was very friendly and arrowchild was easy to work with. I would be happy to do business again in the future. :hug:

12. Arrowchild did the work on my Iplehouse Pet dog- Bull Terrier. She did a fantastic job and did him exactly as I described I wanted him done. He looks beautiful and I can't wait to share photos and get his story line going. Would definitely use her services again. Packed him safely and secure. Returned him quickly too.

13. arrowchild did face-ups for two of my dolls and I couldn't be happier. Communication was great and she did the work quickly. I will definitely commission her again.

14. Bought a pair of jeans from me. Payment was prompt. Quick and easy transaction! :)

15. Positive Swap Transaction

Arrowchild was in my Winter Holiday Treat Swap, and was a wonderful participant! She kept good communication, sent appropriate gifts to her partner on time, and updated and shared photos of the gift received. All swap guidelines and rules were met. I would highly recommend Arrowchild for any swap. Thanks!

16. Arrowchild worked on my MSD Dollshe Saint's body. Head was already done by DIL. Arrowchild did the upper torso only as well as arms and hands. I asked her to just seal the logs, and feet because he wears pants and boots so would never see the work.

Anyway the feathers and tribal bands were temporary tattoos I sent and she did the words, numbers, and hourglass free hand. As well as the blushing and manicure. I can't show everything as only one photo allowed, but lets just say he looks awesome. Thanks again Lora.

[​IMG]Terry is Finished by Marie, on Flickr

17. I bought a RingDoll Amethyst from them. They were so sweet and agreed to ship him unstrung so he could come in a smaller box. They were so quick to reply to every message. I would definitely purchase from them again, it was amazing service.

18. Arrowchild went out on a limb and allowed me to participate in their Christmas PJ swap even though at the time I didn't quite have the required number of reviews. She walked me through the process and I couldn't be more thankful. She was very attentive and kind. Looking forward to future swaps because of my positive experience.