1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for arrowchild

Oct 3, 2007

1. Lora bought a Bobobie Sprite from me, and as usual it was a pleasure doing business! Thanks so much!

2. Arrowchild bought eyelashes from me- the transaction was very fast and smooth.

3. arrowchild took part in one of my Dollmore group orders, and everything was perfect! Fast payment, excellent communication, a really lovely and sweet person to deal with!

Oh, and her avatar is awesome too ;)

Thanks so much! <3

4. arrowchild bought some freebie eyes off me, and paid for shipping in a timely manner :)

5. I purchased some eyes from her. She was very communicative and friendly.
      Thank you! :D

6. Great deal, shipped promptly, a really great person to work with. Thanks so much!

7. I purchased a NS Bobobie Sprite from Arrowchild, and I also asked for a faceup. She's the one who offered everything in the first place, and there was no way I could turn her down! All of her responses were quick and she was so willing to work with me in payment. There wasn't a moment's delay in shipping and I recieved her the very next week! The faceup was gorgeous and I couldn't possible have asked for a better transaction! Thank you, Lora! You made my day!

8. Once more Arrowchild came through. She has doen in this month 6 heads and 3 bodies for me and all of them amazing! I just got back my 3 bodies, 2 DT 15 yr. old boy bodies and 1 elf body by DT as well as my Elf head, and my boy's one head also DT and my DD Model girl head. All perfection and the awesome details on my boys bodies are amazing! Can't wait toi dres, and take pics of these 3 and spam them like crazy!

9. Arrowchild did the face-up on my Narin. Replied fast, perfect face-up and fast shipping back home.

Thanks again!

10. I was lucky enough to grab one of the free October slots for arrowchild's faceup commission thread. She did a gorgeous job on my tanned Dark Elf Soo, and even threw in a pair of free eyelashes for me. She worked quickly and sent the head back well-packaged. I am very impressed with her work and will gladly commission her again in the future. :)

11. I have just completed a purchase with Arrowchild for her UniDoll Dalia. Things could not have gone smoother. The doll is beautiful, she was well packed and shipped out promptly. This was a smooth, fast and easy transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with Arrowchild again. Thanks.

12. Arrowchild bought a MSD jacket and pair of bloomers from me and was a pleasure to work with! She paid on time and communicated well through the transaction. I'd work with her again any time (Like maybe a group order that might be going on now? XD).

Thanks again!

13. I was also lucky enough to get a free Fantasy face-up slot with Arrowchild and her work is beyond amazing! You've given my poor vampire a new outlook on dolly life :D
      Everything was done in a speedy fashion (but you couldn't tell look at the face-up!) and it was done without a hitch!

I'd DEFINATELY go back to her in the future! :D

~Ari

14. arrowchild purchased some hats and boots from me, paid fast and was very friendly, I would gladly sell to her again!

15. arrowchild bought some clothing from me. Very polite and easy to talk to, paid promptly and early! I would happily sell or buy.

16. Arrowchild is very pleasant to work with.
      I bought a pair of steampunk wings from her.
      The wings were shipped fast and packaged well.
      Thank you!

17. Once more arrowchild made my kids look great this time, times 3. Can't wait for her to work on my newest lot come Dec. Always a pleasure to deal with open, honest and loves my kids. Hugs, MK

18. I did a trade with Arrowchild and everything went very well. A real nice peron to deal with :) Everything was packaged nicely and arrived pretty quick. Top notch communication. I would really do business again!!

19. I commissioned a face up from her, she was very thorough and it was exactly what I wanted :D
      I couldn't have asked for more!
      thanks a million, look forward to future business :)

20. commissioned tattoos for my puki from arrowchild, she finished and shipped very quickly and he arrived back perfectly! wonderful to deal with, thank you!