1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for arrowchild

Oct 3, 2007

1. I had a great transaction with arrowchild! She purchased brushes from me. All of her pms were polite and friendly. She paid quickly, let me know when her package arrived and left feedback right away. I would absolutely recommend her! :thumbup

2. Loar joined my Dollmore GO and she was wonderful to add her items on time and pay on time as well. Nice to deal with her other then just the face ups and body work.

3. Another amazing face up fro Lora. My DSAM Saint face plate is done and he is so sexy looking! Just as I had hoped he would. Great talent here and wonderful service.

4. I bought a Soom Heliot uni head from arrowchild. She was very friendly, and shipped him off as soon as I had paid. He arrived safely, and he is stunning with the faceup she did on him. I'm going to go stalk her until I can grab a slot in her shop now! Thank yooou!

5. I commissioned Arrowchild to do my Bobobie An's face up for me and everything about it is stunning! The face up and blushing is gorgeous in person. Arrowchild was also very kind and polite to work with and I would definitely commission her again if I had another BJD. She kept me updated on my girl and was quick with her replies to my PMs. Arrowchild is a wonderful person to work with. ^^

6. Bought a little BlueFairy Emilie, and she was shipped Super Fast, and excellently well! Awesome extras - adorable outfit, bracelets, little chicks! Wonderful transaction!
      Thank you so,so much for selling! She's perfect! Love her to bits already!

7. [​IMG]
      This is my daughter's Littlefee Ante Cat face. Arrowchild did an amazing job creating a face that looks like a Gala Ball mask as DD wanted. As always love sending my dolls to be worked on by Lora.

8. Lora bought a couple of MSD shirts from me and everything went smoothly-quick payment, polite and fast communication :) A pleasure to do business with~

9. Arrowchild bought a wig from me and it was a great transaction! Fast payment and good communication. Thanks so much!

10. Arrow Child did a fanatic job on my boy Mikha. She was quick kept me informed and was awesome thru out xD Thanks again

11. I bought a Dollzone Hid from Arrowchild. Communication was excellent, he was extremely well packaged and came with a nice bunch of extras. I couldn't be happier and will certainly purchase from her again.

12. Arrowchild contacted me about my wtb: yosd tops, shipped them out the day after I payed, and the tops came 2 days after that! The transaction and shipping were very quick and the tops were very well packed. Everything was exactly as advertised and she kept very good contact! She not only showed me a picture of everything she had to offer, but showed me a picture of one of the tops on a doll when I requested it :D, she also updated me when she shipped. Very smooth, I would definitely buy from her again!!

Thanks arrowchild :D

13. I bought a Dollzone Leo from Arrowchild. She was friendly and had really great communication skills. She even even put him on hold for me when I asked. It arrived faster than had expected and everything was packed very securely. I really happy with the transaction and would buy from her again.

14. Bought some clothes from arrowchild. a wonderful person to do business with. Communication was swift and very friendly. Items arrived beautifully packaged, an alround pleasure to do business with. :) Would highly recommend her.

15. I bought a Dream Realm 'Rad Coreco' from arrowchild - great transaction from start to finish. Fast and friendly communication and he was very well protected for his journey. I was even sent a freebie for him :)

Was lovely to do business with you! xx

16. I traded my tan BBB song boy for a face-up and some clothing and a wig. She did beautiful work, the shipping was fast, I love all my stuff. Thank you so much, awesome person to do business with and really nice. Had no problems what so ever, fast payment. Just a great transaction. A+++++++++++++++ x1000

~Mimi =)

17. Bought three sets of horns from Arrowchild and they arrived super fast! All were neatly and very safely packaged and were exactly what she had pictured. A real pleasure to buy from, and great at keeping up contact :)

18. I bought a 2" unicorn horn from arrowchild. She was a treat to work with the entire time, even though I pestered her with a ton of questions. :sweat The horn arrived quickly and packaged with plenty of bubble wrap. I'd certainly do business with her again!

19. I sold a minimee head to arrowchild and it was a wonderful transaction. She paid immediately, let me know as soon as the head arrived, kindly followed up with feedback and was an absolute dear to work with. This is exactly the kind of person we all hope to come across in the DoA marketplace...cordial, communicative, efficient and appreciative. It was a perfect transaction and I can highly recommend her to everyone.:)

20. I sold a Bobobie body and traded a DZ mini to arrowchild. She was very friendly and paid/sent her part of the trade very quickly and let me know when they arrived. The jewelry is beautiful, too!

Thanks again! :bcupcake

Joline