1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArvanahModray

Oct 20, 2006

1. Great quality jewelry and smooth transaction. I'd recommend her.

2. :D I can highly recommend doing business with ArvanahModray. She is kind, quick and communicates well. Thank you :3

3. Had a great experience: the post office lost my package, and ArvanahModray was very kind and refunded the purchase for me. More sellers should be as understanding and trustworthy as her!

Thanks again!

4. Arvanah is a great seller. I bought a limited head from her and she sent it to me in a perfect package. I really recommend her, because she is very friendly and communicates well.

Thank you very much Arvanah!

5. I purchased Souldoll Premium eyes from ArvanahModray.
      The transaction was trouble-free and fast. Received in perfect condition. Thank you!:daisy

6. Purchased a wig from ArvanahModray and received it rather quickly. Great seller and love the wig. Thanks.

7. I purchased a gorgeous CP BW Moon from ArvanahModray. She was awesome to deal with, great with communication, and made sure to answer all my inquires. My boy was wonderfully packed, and shipped exceptionally swiftly.

Thanks again!

8. Angela is a great person to deal with. Her payment was very fast, even though the transaction did not go through, I still have to say that she is very sweet and understanding. Thank you so much.

9. I bought a wig and eyes from her and all went perfectly smooth, thanks!

10. I just completed a transaction with Angela for a gorgeous MSD Elf Woori Mod.:D She was just spectacular to work with. Communications were excellent...she answered PM's, kept me informed throughout and shipped very fast. The item was extremely well packaged. And just when you thought she couldn't possibly get any nicer, she even threw in a couple of extras too!:o I can recommend her highly and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.:)

11. I purchased two dolls from Angela - well a body and the Lishe she let me adopt from her :) She was extremely nice to deal with and packed up both bodies extremely well in one box and kept up communication even when she was out of town. I would happily buy something from her again.

12. I bought a doll head from Angela! It was an easy transaction! The head was sent quickly and well packaged. I definetly recommend dealing with her, and would do so again, myself! Thanks!! :)

13. I just bought angel elf soo from her ^_^ communication was exceptional, and worked with me. The doll arrived fast and packed very safely!

Thanks again! It was a pleasure doing the transaction with you :thumbup

14. I bought a pair of SD sneakers and they arrived within a week in a smooth transaction with no fuss & bother. Communication was fast and to the point, just as I like it! Highly recommend!

15. I had a great transaction with ArvanahModray for a Wicked Stitchery corset, it arrived fast thanks so much!!!

16. I purchased some eyes from ArvanahModray. They were shipped same day as payment and so arrived quickly. Great transaction.

17. I bought a top and some shoes from Vanah, and it all went smoothly, with fast shipping! Thanks!

18. Bought some clothes fromm Arvanah. She was quick to ship and great to talk to. Thanks so much!

19. I had another great transaction with Arvanah. I bought a group of SD clothes and some shoes that all arrived in great condition and in good packaging. I hope to be able to work with her again in the future. Thank you for the goodies for my girls that were a bonus :)

20. ~~ Wonderful Transaction ~~

Bought a cool wig.
      Fast and Friendly.
      Great communication.
      Highly Recommend!
      =D