1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArvenSS

May 31, 2016

1. I bought a Volks YoSD Piccolo 2nd makeup version from @ArvenSS and I'm blown away by how communicative and kind this seller is! Piccolo arrived quickly and very well packaged in his box with his original pillows and paperwork! Truly a flawless transaction~ I'd love to deal with them again in the future!

2. I purchased an SD13 outfit and cape from ArvenSS. The order was received very quickly and it was also packaged very well. The communications were also very prompt. I would buy from ArvenSS again. Thank you

3. I bought an Iplehouse Stella head from ArvenSS on layaway. She was always nice, answered quickly and was very patient (I paid in time, but some people are still nervous when you start a layaway. But Arven wasnt)

It was a very pleasant transaction, I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you :)

4. Purchased two Souldoll Tera Zenith outfits from ArvenSS and could not be happier! She was prompt to reply, packaged the outfits very well, sent them very fast, and they arrived in perfect shape. I would not hesitate to have another transaction with her!! A very nice, considerate person! Thank you very much!

5. I bought a SoulDoll Zig from ArvenSS, She was quick to respond, shipped immediately, provided photos of the package and answered all the questions I had along the way. The head was wrapped amazingly, arrived safely and exactly as shown in the sales photos, I would 100% recommend working with her! So happy!

6. Hello, I have bout the soom Captain Hook sowred and heand in thawny skin and very happy with the item and the communication and crevice!!! Shipment done very safe and fast ^^ thank you dear :}

7. I purchased a Souldoll Ariana (wolf version) head and it came quickly and well-packaged! I am so happy to finally have this head, thanks so much! I would definitely do business with ArvenSS again :)

8. I bought a Volks SD13 Body from ArvenSS on layaway. Very kind and patient! Communication was really great. She sends lots of photos of the doll and answered all my queries. The doll was packaged carefully and arrived in perfect condition:love

Would definitely do business with her again! :) I'll be watching out for her sale posts.Thank you very much!

9. I bought a Soulkid outfit from ArvenSS. It was shipped promptly and packed well. I would recommend ArvenSS for marketplace business!

10. I bought a VOLKS SD17 Hijikata Toshizo head from ArvenSS on a layaway. She is a sweet and understanding buyer, very patient during the layaway. Communication was smooth and the transaction went perfectly! She shipped the head as soon as it was fully paid, and it was packed very well~! I am so happy with the transaction and would gladly buy from her again, as well as recommend her! <3

11. I bought a Dollshe IM Hound head from ArvenSS with layaway. She was quick in her responses and the transaction went very smoothly, and when the head arrived it was so secure in there that it could have survived anything during transportation. I'd definitely buy from them again!

12. I bought an Angell Studio Rone head from ArvenSS. She packed him super well, received him in extra bubblewrapped box :D
      She is super friendly and nice, she took me lots of photos when I asked :3nodding:
      I can only recommend her :hug:
      Thank you again, dear <3

13. I bought a beautiful Volks School A head from ArvenSS. Communication was great and she shipped it fast. It was very safely packed. Excellent transaction, I am very happy! Thank you so much!

14. Bought Volks school head A from ArvenSS. Everything exactly as described. Shipping was super fast and all was very well packed. I highly recommend this user. Thank you!

15. I bought from ArvenSS Soom Cinderella body. The whole transaction was wonderful - ArvenSS gave me a lot of updates regarding the shipment of the parcel and packed everything safely for the journey.
      I can wholeheartedly recommend dealing with her!:thumbup

16. I purchased a pair of YoSD boots from ArvinSS. The transaction and the boots are perfect.

17. I bought some outfits from ArvenSS. She's a great seller and very kind personThe item was in good condition, carefully packed. I recommend to buy from her :)

18. Bought an SID claude head from @ArvenSS
      Communication was easy :) and shipping was prompt. They sent photos of the head wrapped and in the box before shipment and everything arrived damage free.
      Would buy again!

19. I purchased a Soom Bix body from ArvenSS, and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was always prompt, friendly, and very clear. The body was packed very securely for travel, and shipped out quickly. It arrived safely, as described. I have absolutely no complaints, and would not hesitate to recommend or buy from ArvenSS again.

Thank you so much!

20. Hello!

I'm glad that the parcel arrived safely! :3nodding:
      Thanks for your feedback!
      I'll leave you feedback as soon as possible!
      Thank you for your purchase! :3nodding:

With best wishes, Svetlana