1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArvenSS

May 31, 2016

1. I bought a pair of Volks jeans from ArvenSS. Communication was great, she shipped quickly, and they arrived beautifully packed. Thank you so much!

2. Very good seller, communication is great so the transaction went smoothly. I would not hesitate to buy from again.
      Thank you so much! ^^

3. I bought a Pavilion K head from @ArvenSS and everything was great. Excellent communication, the head was well packed and she was super nice to talk to. The head arrived super fast and I'm very happy with the whole transaction. A+ rating in every point. I will definitly do future business with her. Thank you :D

4. I bought several items of Volks clothing and it was a truly great purchase. The items were all in great condition and ArvenSS was very friendly and prompt with communication. Postage was very quick and everything was very well packed for the journey. I would gladly buy from ArvenSS again.

:3nodding:

5. I bought a few pairs of shoes from @ArvenSS and couldn't wish for an easier transaction =) the seller kindly answered all of my additional questions about the items and shipped them very fast and neatly packed! A highly recommended seller!

6. I bought a Volks outfit from ArvenSS and they were great. Quick communication, shiped almost next day, item came as described, and well packed. Would happily recommend as a seller. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

7. I bought a Volks outfit and couldn't be happier with the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this friendly and efficient seller who also has great communication.

Many thanks for a perfect transaction.

Teddy

8. I purchased a Dollshe Fashion Amanda, and the transaction was perfect. Very quick communication and shipping, with careful packaging and tracking number. Thank you!!

9. I bought an Iplehouse SID woman body in peach gold from ArvenSS on layaway.
      Communications were great and she kept in touch all the way.
      When the layaway was finished, she shipped the body really fast.
      It arrived in perfect condition and very carefully packed.
      Thank you very much, Svetlana!

10. Just completed a pleasant, smooth transaction with ArvenSS as seller. Would happily deal with again. Thank you very much!

:bcake

11. I purchased a Volks SDGr Girl body from @ArvenSS and it was an awesome transaction from start to finish, the body was just as described and arrived superbly packed and in perfect condition :thumbup:thumbup

12. I bought the Volks Alain outfit from ArvenSS who was so nice to communicate with, and so helpful!:3nodding: The items I received were all in excellent condition, carefully wrapped and arrived quickly. I would definitely check out what items this nice and efficient person is selling in the future.

13. I purchased a Volks outfit from ArvenSS. The item was shipped promptly and arrived safely.

Thank you for a great transaction! :D

14. I bought some doll clothes and shoes from ArvenSS. Everything was perfect, it was wrapped well and it arrived quickly - especially considering the distance it had to travel! I highly recommend ArvenSS!

15. i bought some more volks clothing from ArvenSS and they arrived safe and sound just like last time!
      Thank you so much :)

16. I bought Arven's Lati M, and he arrived safely, *very* well-packed and exactly as described. Excellent transaction all-around. Thanks! ^_^

17. I bought a Loongsoul outfit and an Azone outfit from ArvenSS. It was a perfect transaction. Great communication, very helpful with my budget. The items were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend ArvenSS as a seller.

18. I bought a Volks F-17 head from ArvenSS and it was a perfect transaction! Seller is very kind and patient, always answers any questions you have. My doll head arrived wrapped with care and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Volks outfit from ArvenSS, and the transaction went very smoothly. They quickly shipped the item and provided tracking. The outfit was flawless and packaged nicely. I recommend buying from them!

20. I purchased two pairs of boots from ArvenSS.The boots were shipped promptly and arrived safely.

Thank you for a great transaction! :D