1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArvenSS

May 31, 2016

1. I bought a Volks Jun Tachibana outfit set from ArvenSS. The communication was so nice and the package arrived well packed and fast at my place. Thank you so much for this great transaction! :D

2. I bought a Souldoll boy from ArvenSS and she was great to deal with, responsive, quick replies, well packed even when he didn't have an outer shipping box and arrived in one piece. Would have no problem dealing with her again.

3. I bought ArvenSS's Soom Captain hook croc legs and hand fantasy parts in tawny. They were very quick to reply to me and shipping the package. The parts were well packed! I would buy from ArvenSS again! ArvenSS was super nice as well! Thank you so much again!

4. I purchased an MSD outfit from @ArvenSS in March, 2020. She was easy to communicate with about the purchase. Lovely sweater, jeans and socks arrived quickly. I would definitely recommend @ArvenSS as a seller. Thank you!

5. I purchased a Volks boy body from @ArvenSS and I received the item as described. She was very understanding with the shipping price and all. The body was very well wrapped & secured. 100% POSITIVE and thank you! :)

6. I purchased a pair of Volks boots from ArvenSS and she shipped from Russia to the US during a pandemic, so I had no idea when they might arrive! It took 2 months, but it was worth the wait! The boots are perfect, were a great price with inexpensive shipping, and were shipped right away. ArvenSS held my hand a bit while I waited, always responded when I touched base. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from ArvenSS again, I'd just be ready to wait on Postal Services if we're still living in a global pandemic!

7. I bought Volks Riders Jacket Set for SD16 from ArvenSS and it was the smoothest and most enjoyable deal possible^^ ArvenSS answered all my questions and sent me additional photos. Shipment was done right away. Clothes arrived in perfect condition, absolutely identical to the photos. And me and my guys are absolutely happy about them! *_____* Also I'd like to add that ArvenSS is such a nice and warm person, it was such a pleasure to do business with her. Sincerely grateful for our outfit and all the interaction we had! I'll be back! Definitely XD

8. I bought two clothing sets from ArvenSS who was great to deal with, messages where answered quickly and the items were shipped out with tracking number soon after payment. I got a little worried when the tracking hadnt updated for just over a month but ArvenSS helped to reassure me that it would soon show up and it did :)
      Thank you :)

9. I bought 2 Volks MSD outfits from ArvenSS and could not be happier. They are a great seller to deal with. The items shipped as fast as Covid-19 would allow (which was still very fast)! 10/10 seller, I highly recommend them!

10. I bought a rare Amakusa Volks outfit *o* was sooo beautiful and the Seller also offered a long layaway! I recommend this seller very much :O!

11. I purchased the DollHeart steampunk outfit from ArvenSS and everything went very smoothly. The set has many complicated and delicate accessories; all of them as well as the main garments had been so well maintained! And everything was packed very carefully with extra padding to preserve their shapes, so that there was NO damage in shipping.:3nodding: I would not hesitate to purchase again from ArvenSS.

12. SUPER POSITIVE! (I meant to head my previous ArvenSS feedback this way, as well:3nodding:)
      I literally DID NOT hesitate to purchase again from ArvenSS; I jumped right back in and bought a pair of Volks boots and 2 Volks outfits, because I knew they would be in excellent condition and with no missing parts. Of course they were carefully packaged and arrived safely. International shipping is recovering; this time the duration till delivery was just 20 days. ArvenSS has always been a pleasant person in communication. :)

13. Purchased an SD17 outfit from ArvenSS. All went well. Good communication, good packaging, outfit is in great condition. Thank you!

14. I bought a Souldoll Yoongi head from ArvenSS. Communication was great, he was super well packed (and they even took pictures of how he was packed before sending him), and they also let me know that it would take a while due to the post being backed up (which was also fine!). He arrived safe and SUPER well packed (took a while to get him out hahaha!). Definitely recommend as a seller!

15. I just bought a Pavlion head from ArvenSS and everything went perfect. She shipped fast. She advise me that postal service may be slow because of the pandemic, but he arrived so much quicker that I had ever expected. I'm thrilled with him. She was great to deal with. Great communication. happy to show pics and provide information since I knew nothing of this head. She was also nice enough to send him with his gorgeous eyes. Packaged extremely well. I"m beyond thrilled. Would highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to deal with again.

Thank you so much.

16. I bought a couple of lovely Volks items of clothing for 1/3 from ArvenSS. Both items are beautiful and were well packaged. I was very happy with my items. Many thanks.

17. I bought some Volks doll clothing from ArvenSS. Very high quality and exactly as described, she even added a free necklace. Highly recommended, would buy from again.

18. I bought from Arven two Volks outfits.

She was kind, lovely and shipped the package quickly.
      The package arrived safely and the content was in perfect condition!

Hope to buy again from her!

19. I bought a pukifee faceplate from ArvenSS. Ut arrived in perfect condition. So happy! Thanks :whee:

20. I purchased a Minifee head from @ArvenSS and she was very helpful. She answered all my questions about the provenance of the doll and was willing to send me screenshots of the auction where she bought the doll. She kept me informed about the shipping situation and also added extra bubble wrap when asked to give the box more crush protection. I would definitely purchase from her again.