1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ashbet

Aug 22, 2006

1. Ashbet commissioned a faceup from me, and then another 3! She was so lovely, and such a sweetheart to deal with, and so easy to talk to. She paid right away, and even gave me so extra. <3 She's a wonderful person and I definitely recommend her for any transaction you may have. :)

2. Adopted Toppi from Ashbet. Wonderful experience. Ashbet is thorough, honest and a sweetheart. I'm thrilled to have adorable Toppi in my collection; she was a grail.
      Highly recommend Ashbet!!! Thanks:)

3. Sold a pair of Dollheart shoes and hat to Ashbet .. couldnt of asked for a smoother transaction with this lovely buyer.. Prompt payment and even let me know when items arrived.. Just an overall great transaction. : )

4. I asked to join Ashbet in a split from Iplehouse for an EID head. Prompt and friendly communication and my Carina was shipped wrapped up securely and quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ashbet again. Thank you so much!

5. Ashbet bought a Souldoll Outfit from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and she's wonderful to deal with. :3 I'd definitely deal with her again, she's a great buyer!

Thanks, hon! <3

6. Ashbet bought a wig from me. She's a total sweetheart, prompt in replying and payment. A real pleasure to deal with, highly recommended! :aheartbea

7. I bought the wig out of an Iplehouse split, there were issues on my end and Ashbet was very accomadating. Thank you very much!

8. I entered into a split with Ashbet for an Iplehouse outfit and head and found her exceptionally professional. Very patient and polite! She kept me updated constantly and split shipping etc fairly. My items arrived well packed and on time. I would definitely recommend!

9. Ashbet kindly included me in a Lati split order and she was communicative throughout the order period, safely packed and promptly shipped out my item. Thanks, Andi - you're a sweetheart! I highly recommend dealing with her.

10. Ashbet was part of my Lati split order. Wonderful communication, payments made on time, and let me know that she had received her package in good order. I have dealt with Andi previously and hope to do so again. She's absolutely wonderful to deal with! Thanks so much!

11. Ashbet bought a head from me, the transaction was really nice and smooth, great communication!

Wonderful to deal with!! &#10084;

12. Ashbet has officially adopted my Iplehouse Luo.

After her desperate plea for a L/B head I messaged her to give her the choice of mine. After some confusion about where he was traveling too, Ashbet finally let me know he had arrived safe and sound.
      ( he was a little confused about cars & planes!)
      He will be missed by his family here in the UK and I am sure he will Skype or wright and send pictures of his new family.
      Tho I have to say the boys were straight in his wardrobe fighting over his clothes.
      I am Sure Ashbet will give him a lovely home and hope he will be very happy.

Thanks Andi for giving him a fresh start in a new home. :lol:

(p.s) Forgot to mention he is prone to tantrums and getting his own way. He was a spoiled child!

Good luck!

13. I sold Luts Lishe to Ashbet ^-^
      Transaction went nicely and smoothly, she is a very friendly person!
      Payment was quick and when the doll had arrived at her place, she let me know about it. Thanks! ^-^

14. Ashbet purchased an SD head from me. Communication was great fun and the whole transaction was a pleasure! Highly recommend! Thanks!

15. Did two splits and another shared order with Ashbet. It was all sent as one to reduce shipping multiple packages. She packs like a pro! This is my second transaction with Ash. The first was an item trade which was also just perfect.

100% positive and will likely do more eventually ^^

16. I joined Ashbet's Iplehouse Pamela split for Pamela's dress set and night set. I love Ashbet, She's super friendly and handled the split like a pro. Thanks again and Cheers! ;)

17. I sold Ashbet a Delf girl body, and everything went smoothly from start to finish. Great communication and fast payment, would absolutely do business with her again! Thank you!

18. Ashbet purchased my Spiritdoll Stayne outfit. Payment was made quickly and communication was perfect! We even had a friendly chat. n_n
      I would highly recommend her as a buyer and would definitely do business with her again!

Thank you and I really hope you enjoy that outfit! :aheartbea

19. I adopted Olivia Morgan's (V1) head from Ashbet. The shipping was super fast and the head well wrapped. The head is in pristine condition as described. No yellowing. Ashbet is also very knowledgeable about different BJDs from various companies, so she was able to give tips on which body will match Olivia's resin color.

Thanks....

20. Ashbet was part of my Feeple60 moe Rin tan fullset fairyland split ^^ , she wanted the outfit and the shoes and also the Feeple60 soony elf. She was super sweet and friendly during all the time and I enjoyed every one of her lovely messages ^^.

Payment was smooth and pleasant as well and waited patiently till Fairyland sent our things ^^ . After she got her package kindly told me that everything arrived safely to her home ^^ .

For all of this I'm more than sure that I will gladly deal with her in future if she allows me to do so!!

Thank you so much sweetie <3 !! You are lovely !!