1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ashburyblu

Aug 9, 2007

1. I purchased an Angel of Dream Chen off of Ashburyblu for a very reasonable price! Communication was EXCELLENT, such a nice, friendly person. I loved talking with her. The doll arrived and was packed very good! Loooots of bubble wrap! :)
      I would gladly do business with her again!!

2. Ashburyblu commissioned a face-up from me, and everything was perfect! ^___^
      Fast payment, patience while shipping, friendly responses. Recommended!

3. I bought a doll from ashburyblu. Great communication, fast shipping and the doll was very good packed. Thank you again!!! ^_________^

4. I have a mixed feedback for ashburyblue.
      I purchased a DollZone 70cm Male Body for one of my dolls. This was advertised as NS Pink.

Her communication was great, she was very willing to answer questions, and we set up a short (~1 month) layaway for the body. Things went well. I previously had asked if there was any yellowing and she assured me that there was none. (Which I still believe.) Once the layway plan was complete, she shipped and it arrived in the time-frame that is usual for when I purchase things from the USA. No problems there.

I was a bit surprised to find that the body was packaged a little bit shoddily, however. Everything was in one piece though with no damage, so that was totally fine. Surprising, but fine. However... the body was definitely not NS Pink, which I was depending on. It's certainly NS Yellow. One of my other dolls is a DZ doll is a NS Pink, and their coloring is extremely different. It also doesn't match the head I bought it for, which is a real shame.

For the most part, ashburyblue is a great seller and I do believe it was just a mistake, but it was an expensive mistake for me. However, I do still recommend buying from her, especially since this seems to be uncommon when looking through her other feedback.

5. I have to admit that I was rather surprised to see my feedback thread updated as I couldn't recall a recent transaction. I was further surprised when I read the feedback from BlackJack Style.
      I would like to address the statements but first I would like to say that this is the first I have heard of any concerns with the doll and the transaction occurred back in Aug/September/early to mid October. The doll shipped late September. The last communication I received from BlackJack Style I received was 10/4 in which the doll had not been released from Customs and was expected sometime around 10/13 and that BlackJack Style would message me when the doll arrived. I had not heard anything back at all and totally forgotten about the transaction.
      To BlackJack Style, I would like to ask - Why was I never contacted that there was a problem?
      I would gladly have worked to resolve it rather than deal with poor feedback. I am an honest person and I truly believed the doll to be Normal Skin Pink. I also do feel that I did a good job of bubble wrapping the doll. I cocoon the dolls up first by wrapping each limb/torso and head (in this case just the body) in bubble wrap and then wrap the entire doll in another layer of bubble wrap afterwards. I think the box may have had to been cut down to fit as I was having problems finding one big enough. However, I have certainly received dolls from manufacturers that were packaged less securely as when I ship out to buyers.
      All in all, I would have appreciated a message that you were unhappy with our transaction when you first received the doll rather than find out about it in my feedback thread a month and a half later.

6. Bought a Dollzone Mo girl from Ashburblu. Gorgeous doll, wonderfully packed and included some nice freebies. :) Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again!

7. perfect seller!
      I purchased a dollshe rosen head, he was beautifully packaged, posted and arrived speedily and ashburyblu was really easy to work with. I would very happily buy from her again
      thankyou!

8. I bought a pair of HZ Boots from Ashburyblu.

Everything moved super-quickly--communication fast and friendly--packaged and arrived in only a day or two!

Five stars, for sure! :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

9. I bought an Echium head from Ashburyblu. She was very kind and patient, the communication was great and she posted the package very quickly.
      Thank you so much for the pleasant transaction! ^^

10. From start to finish, the transaction with ashburyblu, was perfect ! Asolutely wonderful communication, very friendly. The shipping was lightning fast. I received exactly what was included in the sale. I'm so proud and happy to have LE Ripley Days come to my home. Thank you sooo very much.

11. :pcupcake :pcupcake Positive Feedback for Ashburyblu :pcupcake :pcupcake

Just bought a lovely Zaoll Luv from Ashburyblu and it was a terrific transaction. Communicaton was great -- Packing was great -- The doll is even better than I hoped. I would definitely buy from her again. I couldn't have asked for anything more from a seller.

Perfect in every way!

12. I bought a Elfdoll Hazy from Ashburyblu. The doll was shipped fast and well protected, and arrived to me in perfect condition.
      I'm very happy and I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you!! :)

13. I bought an doll from Ashburyblu, she was very nice! Friendly communication and GREAT package of doll. It came safe and perfect condition. Thank you for layaway and so nice deal! I highly recommend buying from her. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

14. Sorry it took me so long to leave feedback ^,^'
      I bought a Doll-Chateau body from Ashburyblu. Packing was great,communication was great... I mean, everything was absolutely great!
      The body is in great condition,without yellowing or something. Ashburyblu was kind to make a split and sell it(body) separately.

I will gladly buy stuff from Ashburyblu again

15. ashburyblu bought a Soom Migma Hollow Head from me. She was a very friendly person, nice communication and good transaction.
      She let me know when the Head arrived her ^^
      i highly recommend her ^^
      thanks

16. Bought a doll from this seller. Very friend and good commication and worked with me on a layaway plan. Doll was shipped fast and super well packages very very happy.