1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ashemanu

Apr 14, 2007

1. Very late feedback!! sorry.

Ashemanu commissioned some shirts from me for her Super gem boys. She was so sweet to talk to and seemed to really appreciate the work. I have since also made her some pants which should be on the way in a few days.
      She is very polite and pays promptly.

Thanks so much xx

2. Ashemanu bought a Twigling Ingenue from me. It was a perfect transaction in every way. She paid immediately and I received friendly and regular communication throughout this international transaction, even letting me know when Ingenue arrived immediately. I highly recommend Ashemanu. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much!!! :)

3. Ashemanu bought a Luts winter event head from me. She was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Fast payment and letted me know when the head arrived. I highly recommend Ashemanu to others :D

4. Ashemanu just bought some Iplehouse sandals from me and was lovely to deal with. Highly recommended ;)

5. Ashemanu bought a YoSD sweater from me. Perfect communication and very fast payment. She also let me know when it arrived. Would be happy to deal with her again. :)

6. Ashemanu has bought a yosd set from me! Perfect communication and fast payment! Wonderful transaction! Thank you! ^^

7. I sold a couple clothing items to Ashemanu, and everything went flawlessly from start to finish...excellent buyer! Recommended :)

8. Ashemanu bought Rosy head from me and it was fast smooth and very nice transaction. I definitely recommend business with her ;)

9. Ashemanu bought a pair of SID/EID boots from me: fast payment, kind communication... a perfect transaction!
      Thank you very much!

10. I sold my Soom ID York to Silke and the transaction was really ultra perfect !!! Payment very fast and communication perfect as usual :-) Thanks so much !

11. I sold a Fantasy Benmore head to Ashemanu and all was perfect as usual !! I recommend her for all transactions. All is so perfect :-) Thanks a lot !

12. Ashemanu is a responsible and great buyer!
      She bought Lati dress from me with fast payment and excellent communication!
      Thank you so much for the smooth and quick transaction! :aheartbea

13. Ashemanu bought my Soom Benmore body. She paid very quickly, had excellent communication and let me know when the body arrived. Thank you again, I hope you enjoy the doll!

14. I sold a pair of glass eyes to Ashemanu. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Always a pleasure to deal with.
      Many Thanks!

15. Ashemanu bought yosd panty from me. The transaction was smooth niceand sound. The payment was real fast and she do let me know when item arrived. Thank you so much ☺️

16. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

This is the most special feedback I have ever left for anyone ever. Ashemanu not only sold me my grail doll head (Soom Amber), but throughout the entire waiting process she tracked the parcel with me and kept me informed. Super sweet and fast to reply! The price was very fair and the doll came in a package that was the most secure packaging I have ever seen. Not only did the doll get here in a fair time frame, it is unharmed, in perfect condition as described, and we built quite a nice friendship between us over the last couple of weeks. I would highly recommend her for any type of transaction and what for some is typically done once the doll is recieved... I hope to continue to update Ashemanu on my progress with the doll and remain friends :)

17. Ashemanu bought my IH Chris from me and the transaction was probably the best I've ever been involved in. She communicated with me promptly throughout and her messages were lovely and friendly. She paid so quickly and then let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ashemanu to anyone. Thank you for such a great transaction.

18. Another great transaction with Ashemanu as teh buyer of my glasseyes. Always a pleasure to deal with! Many Thanks!

19. I bought a KDoll Kasis head from Ashemanu. The transaction went perfectly: she communicated very well throughout and the head was exactly as described. It was also exceptionally well packed, which I appreciated - I had really wanted this rare head and was anxious for it to arrive safely, but Ashemanu packed it so well that there was no chance of anything bad happening to it~<3
      Thank you very much!

20. I sold a TLG lace coat to Ashemanu,it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)