1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ashemanu

Apr 14, 2007

1. Ashemanu bought two dresses from me. Great communication and fast payment. I couldn't ask for a better customer.

2. Ashemanu, ordered me 3 new face-up, it is a very pleasant person and for whom one takes pleasure to work.

Thank you for your confidence and to like what I do. ^_______^

3. I sold a Juri Type B head to her. This has been one of the most pleasant trasanction I have had on DoA. Great buyer, fast with payment and communication. She is so kind a great to deal with!! Thanks for all!! :D

4. I had another transaction with Ashemanu. I sold a Kum-Ran head to her. As usual, all was perfect !! Very fast shipping and very very nice communication !!!
      Thank you very much !!

5. I sold a body to Ashemanu. Communication was quick and friendly, payment was quick. I would def. deal with her again! A wonderful transaction!

6. Ashemanu joined the Sephiroth GO, was really pleasant to deal with and very kind. Paid really fast, and smooth transaction. I would be happy to work with her again :)

7. I sell a wig to Ashemaru and was a really fast payment a very nice and good comunication. 5 stars to this user! :)

8. Ashemanu bought a Mana minimee in a group order my friend and I organized. Great communication and prompt payment, wonderful to deal with thanks!

9. Bought a pair of h.naoto jeans from me. Excellent buyer, prompt to respond and pay.

10. I made two faceup for Ashemanu. I like very much to work for Ashemanu which has a very nice communication and is always ready to encourage my work. Thank you very much ! She's also a very serious buyer with fast payment !! I recommend her to all DOA member !

11. Ashemanu commissioned me for a black rose choker and was wonderfully sweet and patient throughout the process. Payment was also made swiftly. Thanks for such a lovely transaction:)

12. Excellent transaction with Ashemanu who purchased a doll head from me. Payment was quick and communication was good through out the transaction. An A+ buyer. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!!

13. An absolute pleasure to do buisness with! I was a first time seller, and so glad it was someone as cheerful and understanding as Ashemanu! Very helpful too, Ashemanu set up my feedback thread for me after I forgot to do it, so thank you very much hun ^.^

14. Thank you for a super transaction Ashemanu. totally great buyer here folks!

15. I had another great transaction with Ashemanu!!!!Thank you so much

16. Just wanted to throw in my two cents for Ashemanu-chan, who participated in the Mana GO I ran with eva_tsukino... we had a great time and Ashe-chan was awesome in all ways. Thanks for making it a good experience!

17. I've just purchased an item of clothing from Ashemanu, and she was wonderful. Great communication, prompt replies, prompt ship and the item is exactly as she described it. I'd happily work with her again!

Thanks so much, Silkie!!

18. I had a lovely transaction with Ashemanu. She bought the Cliffe head from me and she paid immediately and let me know he had arrived safely. wonderful!

19. I sold Ashemanu my miho head. She paid very fast and communicative. Very patient too! Its a pleasure doing business with her.

20. Very good relationship, we are with our fourth series of heads and that spent this time well still, I recommend it to you for your transactions.
      Thank's for all
      Gab ^_-