1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ashemanu

Apr 14, 2007

1. Oops ! Looks like I did goof and overlook your feedback ! Boo hiss on me as this was a perfect transaction. the correspondence with Ashemanu was often and lots of fun. I loved making her new hats. Looking forward to more projects with this great customer. Thanks, again !

Julienne

2. Ashemanu participated to my split for a BW Rona and bought a head from me. This transaction was really perfect as usual !! I thank you very much :-) And, i recommend Silke for all transactions !!

3. Ashemanu adopted a little WooU head from me and was great to deal with - very communicative and friendly. Silke paid promptly and a perfect buyer. Thank you for a lovely transaction!

4. It's the sixth transaction between Ashemanu and I. She bought a black leather pants from me this time.
      Always, she's lovely and easy to go along with, and always makes quick decision and quick payments.
      She's the perfect customer in my mind.:)

5. I sold a kimono to Ashemanu, she made fast payment and we have good communication, she is a good buyer, thank you so much ^^

6. Ashemanu is a returning customer from my shop! She ordered another wig and her payment is still fast! Communication is still great! Thank you so much for being patient and understanding through my lag time. ^_^ Please do come back anytime! You're always welcome!

7. Ashemanu bought me a head from me.
      She was really nice and patient, quick at paying and answering, it was a pleasure to deal with her and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again ^__^
      Thank you very much for this transaction!

8. Ashemanu purchased a pair of Dollmore hands from me, and she was nothing short of perfect customer~! She was very quick to make payment, very prompt and a delight to speak with when it came to communication, and very patient and understanding when I had to go and fiddle with the post office to get coherent shipping rates. XD;

I absolutely would not hesitate to do business with her again, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a great transaction~!

9. I commissioned a kimono to Ashemanu , this is my second time to do business with her ^^ We have excellent transaction as I expected, I am really happy to trade with Ashemanu ^^ Thank you so much! Hope to do business with you again~~

10. Ashemanu purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons clothes shop】. It's a very pleasant experience to deal with her. She paid promptly and always very friendly and patient. Highly commend her. Thank you very much^ ^

11. Ashemanu bought a Alicelam dress set from me.
      Communication was really good, with PMs replied to very promptly. Payment was made really quickly as well. She's a very easy-going buyer. When the package took longer than expected, she was really patient and kept cool.
      She's also very polite, and had notified me once the package had arrived.

Definitely a pleasant transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

12. Ashemanu purchased an outfit from me, paid immediately.
      And communicated throughout the transaction and let me know once the outfit had arrived.

Thanks so much!!

13. Ashemanu bought a Heliot head from me. From start to finish Ashe was courteous & friendly, payment were swift and communication was great. There was an incident with regards to shipping but we had it figured out. A really all-around great buyer, thank you for the pleasant transaction~

14. Lovely reliable seller.
      I bought a gorgeous outfit from Ashemanu, it was shipped quickly, arrived beautifully packed and in perfect condition. Great communications too.
      Many thanks.
      Very highly recommended. :daisy

15. I sold Dollmore Dollpire hands to Silke and all was perfect as usual !! Thanks so much !!

16. I sold a dress to Ashemanu, the payment was quick and I really reccomend her as a buyer :)

17. She bought a dollbody from me. Was great to deal with! fast payment, very nice communication! Great to deal with! :)

18. Ashemanu, has me commende a new make-up and it also buy a head with make-up to me and like the other times all it passed very well.
      Very good communication, fast payment, I recommend it to you.
      Thank’s

^________^

19. Sold some shoes to Ashemanu and I was happy to do so; she's reliable and prompt. Thank you very much! :)

20. Ashemanu has bought a set of outfit and a corset from me, payment was sent quickly, very smooth transaction!
      very polite buyer, recommended:)