1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Atomic_Kitteh

Nov 12, 2010

1. Atomic_kitteh has sold me her Spiritdoll Rouge Fullset. She was a delight to deal with, a real sweetie. She gave me a long layaway and had been easy to communicate with. Rouge arrived in wonderful condition and had been shipped out really fast after I paid off. I would buy from her every time again.

2. I purchased Leekeworld Mong head from Atomic_kitteh. The transaction was easy and smooth. She is a Great Seller! and I would purchase from again.

3. I bought a Luria head from Atomic_Kitteh and it was a super transaction. She sorted out the postage very promptly and sent the head on even before I had paid her for the postage! The head was perfect when it arrived, exactly as described and really well packed. Communication was great all the way through and I just felt that I was dealing with a really, nice, sweet person. I would definitely trade with her again. Thanks Atomic_Kitteh!

4. Atomic_kitteh adopted my Soulkid and the whole transaction was one pleasant experience. As a buyer she's super professional and she's also a very sweet person to communicate with. Thanks again!

5. I had a fantastic transaction with atomic-kitteh. She paid quickly and told me when she arrived! Thank you for making that so easy!

6. I bought a Leekeworld Florence head from Atomic_kitteh. The transaction went very well~
      I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

7. I just purchased a Mini Riz from Atomic_Kitteh, who was very prompt in her replies, shipped out very quickly, and even refunded me the extra shipping. The doll was packaged safely, and she's in great condition. I would do business again in a heartbeat. Thanks!

8. I bought a 5stardoll from Atomic_Kitteh. Communication was great and the doll was packaged well. A great dolly experience!

Would definitely do business with her again!

9. I bought a Souldoll Amy from her, everything went perfect. She is very nice and understanding, she responded to any PMs quickly. Very fast shipping and she gave me a free wig with the doll. I hope to do business with her again! :)

10. I sold a Narae head to Atomic_Kitteh. She was super-friendly and very nice, paid quickly, and let me know when the head arrived. She's a fantastic buyer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

11. I bought a Souldoll Double Ignis from Atomic Kitteh, and the communication was really good. She was on a holidaytrip first, but even so, she could send me a few pictures and answered all of my questions. When I had paid her, she was quickly shipped. And the doll was carefully wrapped, even though, by arrival the doll had found a way to undo her face-wrapping. She had shown me a picture of how well she had been warpped, and the face-up was still perfect.
      I am really glad with my new doll, and would certainly do business with Atomic Kitteh again.
      Kind regards,
      Serid

12. I purchase a DC Erica from Atomic_Kitteh. She was lovely to work with. The doll was as described, she packed the doll safe and shipped her very fast. I would definitely buy from her again!

13. I got my DZ Elsa head in today and it looks great! Thank you so much. Atomic_Kitteh responded very quickly to my message and sent the head out as was told. Great seller! :)

14. Quick payment, good communication. Very good buyer. Would not hesitate to sell to again!

15. I bought a Lusis faceplate and headback from Atomic Kitten. Great communication and since she's local to me, we were able to meet in person! She's so nice and I really appreciate it. Thank you!

16. Atomic Kitteh bought a Narae from me. She was a pleasure to do business with. Promptly paid and quick with communication. Enjoy your new girl. :)

17. Atomic Kitteh sold me her Soom Galena in CW. Fast shipping, excellent packing.
      I was very happy to receive the doll as on picture with all specified nuances! Pleasure to do business with!
      Thank you very much! You made my dream real.

18. I purchased a Chloe head from Atomic_Kitteh, she arrived super fast and in perfect condition. Excellent transaction!!

19. I sold a Crobidoll Cheshire Kitten Lance to Atomic_Kitteh and everything went perfect. She kept me up to date and notified me when she sent the payment. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Enjoy him!

Kaiti

20. She bought a latidoll Rucas from me. Prompt payment and great communication. Smooth transaction! Thanks!