1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Atomic_Kitteh

Nov 12, 2010

1. Bought a DS Flora head from Atomic_Kitty. Came super fast, awesome communication, packaged very well. Would definitely trade again ^___^

2. Atomic Kitteh purchaed my LTF El on a short layaway and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She paid promptly/early and kept in touch to let me know he'd arrived safely. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks, enjoy your boy! :)

3. I purchased a Nanuri Faceplate from Atomic_Kitteh, and it was a great transaction. The faceplate is AWESOME, perfect condition. She sent tracking information... and the faceplates was carefully packed and insured. I am VERY happy with our transaction. :aheartbea

Chris

4. I purchased a Minifee Mirwen from her and it couldn't have gone better!
      She arrived very quick, like two days!
      And she was packaged very well!
      I'm happy to have one of my dream dolls!
      Thank you so much!

5. I bought a Minifee Chloe to Atomic Kitteh. The communication was great and she shipped the doll very fast. Thank you so much!

6. Atomic_kitteh sold me Minifee Woosoo head.

Thank you!

7. Atomic_Kitteh sold me a Little fee El. He was amazingly well packaged and she was very understanding about my asking to have him held for a week or so before I could buy him. Would definitely buy from her again!!!

8. A belated feedback for a lengthy layaway Atomic_kitteh let me have earlier in the year, for her Ringdoll Norman. She was friendly, a great shipper, and an excellent seller!

9. Atomic_kitteh has been an amazing seller and a wonderful, kind and precious person too.
      she put up for sale the Cerisedolls Ombre I had to sell early this year, and she kindly waited to me to be ready to pay her and take her back home. she shipped the doll super carefully and quickly and updated me about the smallest of the hiccups when she found issues to reach the postal office.
      I can't but thank her for allowing me to get 'my' Ombre back, and for all her kindness. I highly highly recommend her as a seller, and I would be more than happy to deal with her again, anytime!
      thank you so much for having let this little miracle happen!

10. I bought a Littlefee Chloe from Atomic_Kitteh and I couldn't be happier! <3 This was my first time buying something on DoA and Atomic_Kitteh was very patient about explaining things to me and she made things run as smoothly as possible. My Chloe arrived promptly and was well packaged. I'd most definitely be willing to buy from her again in the future. :aheartbea

11. I recently purchased a Crobidoll E-line Lance from Atomic_Kitteh and it was a great transaction. The doll was as described and well packaged and shipped quickly. Thanks again!

12. I bought a Pipos Cheshire cat from Atomic_Kitteh, and I really enjoyed talking to the seller, the communication was perfect, shipping fast, the kitty itself is as described, and the package very well wrapped. Despite a minor confusion with the way of shipment (lately usps priority and express get mixed up at the post office quite often), the package came fast and safe. Atomic_Kitteh, thank you!

13. Amazing seller I purchased a lati blue rucas from atomic kitteh she is simply an amazing seller everything was as described she provided several pics was patient fastest shipping and great communication Overall my experience was wonderful . She us also an exceptional face up artist I'm so overjoyed and pleased Thk you for everything

14. I just bought a Dreaming Zaoll from atomic kitteh and the doll arrived today in perfect condition. The entire transaction went very well, and atomic kitteh waited patiently for me to be ready to pay for the doll, since I had a paypal issue to work through first! She shipped the doll as soon as I had paid for it, and packaged the doll very well. She also responded to emails very fast, and was really very nice to deal with. I would buy something from her again at any time. Thanks!:)

15. Just bought a Leekeworld Florence from Atomic kitteh and everything was perfect; communication, doll as described and she even met up with me locally so I saved on shipping. Couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Thank you so much!
      POSSITIVE AND PERFECT!

16. I bought some Minifee heel feet from this user, they were polite, prompt and everything was shipped fast and safely! I would definitely recommend!

17. I bought a pair of minifee black resin heels. They look great and shiping was fast. :-) very satisfied

18. I bought a pair of MNF hands from Atomic_Kitteh and it was a perfect transaction. Super sweet, great communication and fast and safe shipping ! Thank you so much! I would love to do business with you again! ^___^

19. Purchased dollzone MSD body. Quick response, excellent communication. Shipped correctly and safely. Wonderful transaction. :)

20. I sold a Souldoll Fafner from Atomic_Kitteh , It's very good transaction, fast transfer and very good communication, AK is very nice <3 Thank you so much :)