1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AutumMyste

Oct 2, 2006

1. Rebecca is a pleasure to deal with.
      She bought an Elysia head from me and paid in two installments.The payments were made exactly when she said they would be and everything went very smoothly.
      Thankyou Rebecca :)

2. I bought three wigs from AutumnMyste and they arrived fast and are great items!!

3. I bought a beautiful dress from AutumMyste
      Lovely to deal with and my girl loves her new dress ^^

Highly recommended ^_^

4. AutumMyste bought a Mir head from me on layaway. She paid promptly and was very friendly to deal with.

5. I'm in complete shock! A good shock but shock none the less... lol. I bought a NS Soony head from Autum and after the payment was sent, it took like a day for the head to arrive to me! I've never had such fash shipment, she's very communicative as well and a pleasure to do business with! Thanks so much Autum! I love her!

6. I just sold a doll head to AutumMyste and she is a very friendly and appreciative person to do business with. Plus I have no hesitations doing layaway with her since she pays exactly when she promises to pay with no prompting or reminders.
      Thanks AutumMyste!!

7. Just completed a successful transaction with AutumMyst -- went smoothly despite the Big DoA Crash, and I'm very happy with Chaim. :fangirl: Thanks!

8. Have known AutumnMyste for some time and it's always a pleasure to transact with her. Bought a Dollstown head from her recently and was perfect as always. Can't recommend AutumnMyste high enough - have no fear, enjoy the experience.

9. AutumnMyste just bought a Volks Megu wig from me and it was one of the most pleasant transactions I've ever had. Great communication, fast payment. A real class act.

10. AutumnMyste purchased an SD10 body from me on layway and was wonderful to deal with. She always sent her payments on time without me having to remind her, was always nice and friendly in her communication. Overall, she was a joy to deal with and the entire transaction went worry free and perfect. Thank you very much!

11. I just received my Custom House Christmas Bisou Ai CoCo from AutumnMyste. I am on Cloud 9! :fangirl: Everything went very smoothly. Rebecca is a pleasure to work with. My little CoCo is adorable!!! :aheartbea

Thanks so much!

Sabrina :kitty2

12. I sold an AiL head to AutumnMyste on a short layaway and everything went perfectly.

13. Bought AutumMyste's elf el! He was shipped out monday and arrived to me first thing Wednesday morning in PERFECT condition!
      Communication was excellent throughout the transaction!

Overall an A++++ Seller!

14. AutumMyste is a wonderful seller! I bought a Petite AI Ramiel from her and she was great at keeping in touch and even sent extras with something that didn't make it into the initial shipping box with my new girl. Thank you so much!

15. I purchased my LE Aida from AutumMyste and she did an amazing job. The price was reasonable, she was very businesslike and patient, and Aida (now Vincent "Lakai" Emmanuel Delacroix) arrived to me in great condition. Big thanks and thumbs up.

16. I had a great transaction with AutumnMyste.
      she paid exactly when she told me to pay and we had wonderful communication.
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got a doll.
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      *^__^*

17. I Just buy a head from AutumMyste, she is a great seller!!!! I recomend her!!!! Thank you!!!:D

18. I bought a Ciel head from AutumMyste and it arrived quickly and safely. She is a great at packing, the head was so well packed nothing could possibly have happened to it. I would deal with her again anytime.

19. I bought a head from AutumnMyste and the transaction went fantastically! Great communication and incredibly fast shipping!
      Thanks so much!

20. I bought a half sleeping K head from AutumMyste, and the transaction was great! Good communication and fast shipping! I definitely recommend her!