1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AutumMyste

Oct 2, 2006

1. Oops, double post! :doh

2. I bought a Sabik from AutumMyste on layaway. She was very patient, very nice, and kept in contact with me through out the transaction. Sabik arrived in perfect condition, exactly as he was described in her sales thread. I would definitely do business with her again!

3. I bought a Bambicrony Elf Lotti from AutumMyste. We had a very smooth transaction. The doll arrived safely and perfectly packed and Rebecca was courteous and pleasant to deal with. Thanks very much!!

4. I purchased a BW DES from AutumMyste. She was very well packaged for a safe journey. Communication was very good. An excellent transaction with a great seller.

5. ^_^ I had a great transaction when I purchased her DIM Persia head. Fast shipment, and well packaged. ^_^ Thanks for selling!

6. I bought an Helena Bonham Carter head from AutumMyst.
      The item was in perfect condition, was sent quickly and extremely nicely packed, and communication with this seller was excellent ! It was the perfect transaction to me, a smooth and very pleasant one.
      I highly recommend AutumMyst, and would definitely do business with her again. ^_^

7. I bought a DIM Angelo head from her. Conversation was a delight and she was very patient. A pleasure doing business with and will consider again.

8. Bought a Minimee JRM head from AutumMyste! An absolutely lovely seller; shipped promptly, great communication! Thanks so much!

9. Hi I bought a MIr head from Autummyste and the transaction could not have been smoother , excellent communication and fast shipping, all around wonderful experience, Highly recommended and will defineatly shop with her again if given a chance!!!:D

10. I bought a Luts Shiwoo from Autummyste, and it was a perfect transaction, great communication, fast shipping, and a very nice person to do business with!

11. Bought A Unidoll Body from her. It went well with post and shipping part. And we had a good communication through mail and pm here in DOA
      I'm happy she is kind to explane some thing's that I was not quite familliar with. So THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :) :goldstar

12. bought her dim angelo head. arrived in perfect condition, in its original box, and she was very patient throughout it all.

13. I brought a Little Junior AI Mars from her! She was patient with having a layaway program and understanding too! Also communication was great! I would definitely buy from her again!

14. AutumMyste is a very responsible and mature buyer. She bought a doll on me on installment and has reminders setup so she pays on time. Her communication is also excellent and one can feel totally at peace dealing with her. She also let me know when the doll is arriving and when the doll arrived. Thank you very much !

15. I bought a Bambicrony Pepe from AutumnMyste and immediately upon striking a deal, she shipped the doll. She is exactly as pictured and came with everything promised-- and some extra things that I wasn't expecting and which were a delightful surprise! An awesome Seller-- A+++++

Thank you!

16. I bought a doll from AutumMyste. She was very friendly and helpful throughout, and was willing to put the doll on a layaway plan. There was a bit of a delay on the shipping, but she kept me well informed and responded to PMs quickly. The doll is beautiful, in excellent condition, and was VERY well-packaged/shipped securely. I would love to do business with her again. ^_^

17. Just got Bambicrony Elf Kumi from her. She's so sweet to deal with. Oh yeah... I forgot,thanks for the blankies too!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to deal with. Thanks again.
      Karen

18. I bought a DM Bella Auden from AutumMyste and it was a really perfect transaction from its begining to to its end. She packed the doll very very carefully and was also very nice and friendly to deal with
      I really recommand her!!
      thanks again!!:fangirl::fangirl:

19. Just completed a trade with AutumMyste. All went smooth, prompt shipping and excellent communication. Thanks!