1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AutumMyste

Oct 2, 2006

1. My Moon doll arrived today, safe and sound. He was sold to me by AutumnMyste who is a wonderful and responsible seller. I am very happy to have done business with her, and would reccommend her to anyone wishing to purchase what ever she is selling. Thanks, Rebecca

2. My Lydia Elfdoll body arrived today. Rebecca packed her very well and she came in perfect condition.
      AutumnMyste is a terrific seller, she kept me informed about each step of the process with friendly
      emails. I enjoyed this transaction and would buy from her anytime.

3. My Limwha Mano arrived today - AutumnMyste let me put him on layaway, & sent him right away once paid in full - in great condition! He's beautiful, exactly as expected. Great communication throughout the transaction as well! I would definitely buy from her again :D

4. I adopted 2 Volks boys from AutumMyste on a log Layaway. They arrived in excellent condition!!!! She was kind enough to extend the Layaway when I needed it, and she was very understanding throughout the entire Layaway. I would gladly deal with AutumMyste again! <3

5. I purchased a volks 4 sisters head from AutumnMyste
      the overall transaction was A++
      I couldnt have been happier with the shipping and communication

6. I made a purched from AutumMyste. Communication was excellent and quite polite. I would recommend her in the future.

7. AutumMyste bought an SD head from me,it was a really great transaction
      kool buyer!

8. I purchased a Volks SD16 Yukinojo Sawaragi doll from AutumMyste.
      Communication was always friendly and polite, she shipped him out as soon as my final layaway payment was made and he was just as described in the listing. She was a very responsible seller.
      Thank you.

9. Bought a Custom House Petite Ai Basic Uriel from AutumMyste. Transaction went wonderfully! She kept me updated to let me know when she would ship and then let me know when she did ship out. Little Uriel was a gift for one of the girls I nanny for and she just absolutely loved her! Uriel arrived in beautiful condition with everything promised and was packaged safely and securely.
      Couldn't be happier with this transaction and would gladly do another transaction with AutumMyste.
      This person is just so lovely and wonderful!

10. I bought a DiM R-Asiam head from Rebecca/AutumMyste, and couldn't be happier! Though she's having computer issues she never failed to keep me informed and was super-friendly to deal with. I got my head quickly and well-packaged. Highly recommended, thanks so much!

11. AutumMyste bought an Iplehouse Bibiane from me on a layaway. Great communication and prompt payments. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again ^^

12. Sold an Edria head to AutumMyste really lovely transaction, good communication, fast payment and no problems whatsoever, if the post office hadn't been a bit slow in delivering her it would have been perfect :)!

13. I purchased a limhwa tan elly from AutumMyste. She was a pleasure to deal with and very helpful. My doll was shipped out quickly and she let me know what was going on the whole time. I highly recommend her to everyone.

14. I purchased a Dim Danbi head from Autmn. It came extremely well packaged and quickly! Hes beautiful and i would buy from her again. :)