1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for $avage

Jun 4, 2009

1. $avage bought a pair of soom legs from me. The transaction went smoothly and I'd do business with her anytime. An excellent buyer!

2. $avage was in my Dollmore group order. Very nice person, paid quickly. Thankyou very much ^^

3. $avage bought a set of Sphaler talons from me on layaway. She always paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. I definitely recommend her ^^

4. Howdy!;) I was fortunate enough to have $avage as a part of a double Galena split I ran on a six-month layaway. She worked out the layaway plan with me and stuck to it, always making her payments perfectly on time. She was also prompt with communications and acknowledged communication from me. It would be a pleasure to do business with her again. A+++++ buyer!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

5. Recommended buyer!! :D

She purchased my Soom Gem Rian head and she was very fast and nice with PMs and paid promptly. Everything went perfectly and she is a total pleasure to do business with.

6. $avage organised a group order and split to buy MD Coquina from Soom. She put the doll on layaway. She did a wonderful job, working out the complicated arithmetic XD and explaining every step. Communication was brilliant and her English was very good. She kept me up to date at every stage and contacted Soom for information regularly.

It has been a lovely experience, a complete pleasure, and I would not hesitate to recommend $avage to anyone seeking to participate in a group order. I had enormous fun, and this is the first time I have ever taken part in a split. A very big thank you from a very happy split partner! :D

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. $avage organize a split and i ordered with her a soom's dress
      the communication was excellent , telling me when each layaways were paid , giving me the tracking number immediatly when known etc
      everything have been sent very fast to my place and it was well packaged also

very recommended person ^___^ it was a real pleasure to deal with
      thank you !

8. $avage was in a Happy Camille GO with me.
      Good communication and very comprehensive!
      Really a good trader! ^^

9. $avage purchased a soom pillow bag from me. She kept excellent communication and paid promptly. Thanks so much for the excellent transaction!

10. $avage commissioned mod and faceup work from me and she was so kind to deal with. There was a little issue with shipping dates but that was solved and everything turned out good! I enjoyed working with her and her boy and would love to again.
      Thank you so much!

11. $avage bought two sets of kimono from me
      the process was smooth and nice
      a recommended buyer!

12. $avage joined my Leeke G.O. and it was a real pleasure having her among partecipants!
      She's a lovely and gentle person to deal with! very serious and her payments are fast as is the communication, infact she answers PMs very quickly!
      Thank you so much! I'm sure we'll deal together in the near future!!!

13. $avage jointed my Nephelin's split. She is very nice, great transaction! I will deal with her again for sure!

14. I just bought a Soom Beryl body and Galena's talons from Savage on layaway.
      She is a dream to deal with, and very nice communications all the way.
      I sure want to buy from her again. :thumbup

15. $avage took part in my Tata's Paradise GO. All PMs were quick along with the payments and $avage was a pleasure to host a GO for. Thanks so much!

16. $avage joined my Safrin GO. She was a great GO partner. She paid the invoice lightning fast, and was very nice to talk with. Thank you again for being part of the GO. I'm looking forward to doing business with $avage in the future.

17. $avage was recently a member of my Ender GO split. Excellent communication with payments made in a timely fashion. She helped make my first GO split an excellent one! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with $avage again. Thank you so much!!

18. $avage took part in my WD Fenrir split for the option parts. Communication was very good over the whole time, payment was made quick and exactly when promised.
      Also she stayed patient when I had problems to keep everything updated, which I am very thankful for!

Defintly recommendet as a buyer! :)

19. I purchased a Reaper face-plate from $avage. She is wonderful to deal with - friendly and precise about her terms for minimum confusion. My reaper arrived safe and sound, well packaged and padded for his journey. Surprisingly he only took a week to arrive down under.

Thank you!

20. $avage commissioned me for custom body references. She was very patient when I told her it will take time to complete and was very quick to respond when I needed her feedback. :)