1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for $avage

Jun 4, 2009

1. $avage bought a pair of boots from me. Great communication and fast payment. She's lovely to deal with ^^. I would definitely recommend her to you all.

2. $avage did an excellent job arranging a GO for a Keanu Reeves head. It took quite a lot of effort on her part to get the sculpt just right and she handled everything beautifully. Communication was excellent and she kept in touch with us over the long months sharing pictures of the progress. I would highly recommend her and would gladly do a GO or any other transaction with her again.
      Nancy

3. @nanacyme12 said it very nciely. I,to, am a GO member for the Keanu Reeves head. $avage worked so hard to ge this head just right. She kept me updated on the progress over months. I am ver happy with everything and would gladly participate again!
      LostKitten

4. Hello! Amazing positive feedback!!

$avage commissioned me with a lingerie ensemble from my commission service. She was super polite and kind even when we were in the need of some changes to the original plans, she always answered the emails promptly and was amazing! She payed on term, and helped me with my first international shipping. She also let me know when the package arrived, and even sent me pics!

It was a pleasure, very recommended :3

5. I recently sold a doll head to $avage. It was a perfect transaction. She paid promptly, sent friendly emails, and let me know that her girl arrived safely and that she loved her. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction, and enjoy your new girl.

6. $avage brought an Ingenieuse head from me and was awesome to deal with. She did layaway and paid it off much much faster than scheduled and communication was always speedy and polite. Thank you so much and can't wait to see her painted :D

7. I have bought Withdoll Fenrir from $avage. It was a good deal :) Great communication, а lot of additional photos at each stage of the transaction, good packaging, gifts - I'm very happy :)
      I can recommend $avage to everyone.

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought 2 old Angelsdoll heads from $avage... Baku and Ivan... and everything was perfect, perfect! She is friendly, quick to reply, very watchful of the package/s, packs very well, and is simply a joy to work with! She has a lot of wisdom and doll knowledge, too, which is always fun to exchange with her. Excellent transaction and I do not hesitate to say she's worth dealing with! Shipping is fast too! Thank you my friend! <3

9. I bought an AngelsDoll Ivan head from $avage and all through the transaction she was brilliant. I was informed and sent pictures at every step and he arrived in perfect condition. Such a pleasure to do business with and I feel like I have gained a new friend.

10. I bought a pair of Dollzone jointed hands - and $avage was lovely throughout. $avage was fantastic about shipping/packaging and courier wrangling, providing photos and advice about preferred handlers. We had excellent communication every step of the way, and $avage was happy to chat about the suitability of the hands. In short, lovely and friendly as a seller!

11. I bought a Euclase modded MD head from $avage. The whole transaction was just amazing - communication was perfect and the head was shipped quickly and was packaged well and $avage kept me updated all the time about the parcel's location. Thank you :D

12. I bought Soom Chalco legs from $avage, and the whole transaction was just perfect! Communication was prompt and friendly and the legs were shipped quickly and packaged well. $avage kept me updated all the time about the parcel's location, and even included a free gift. I would gladly deal with her again! Thank you!

13. I bought a head from $avage and the whole transaction was absolutely perfect and anything I would have wanted. She kindly accommodated my payment schedule, provided me with pictures before the transaction & during packaging, packed the head really well and was super nice to work with! I would deal with her again in a heartbeat! :D