1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Avenger

Sep 9, 2006

1. I bought a CP Jess head from Avenger. He arrived quickly and in great condition! ^^

2. I participated in a split that was managed my Avenger & it was handled perfectly! I recieved my items & was kept up to date at all times. I would highly recommend her for any transaction. Thank you Avenger!!

3. Thank you Avenger for an awesome SOOM Euclase SPLIT! I never felt nervous, and my wig was shipped out fast and well packaged. Thanks so much!

4. I took part in Avenger's Euclase split, and while I ended up not being the final recipient of my parts, she was very kind to deal with in the split - prompt with information whenever it was available, and very accomadating when I decided to "hand over" my parts to someone else in the split. Thank you! :)

5. I bought a LTF outfit and though we had some little problems Avenger was always nice, patient and informed me about everything that was going on.
      I would deal with her again, that's for sure! :)
      Thanks for everything! ^^

6. Hmm Dejavu.... I've been in here before havent I???

LOL - Avenger is a great person to work with- she was recently a part of my GO from Fairyland and as per usual was flawless with payments and communication and good fun to chat with. Thanks for joining in and hope to see you back again soon ;)

7. i had a very rough time in a group order hosted by avenger. after she said she received the order from fairyland i had to post a message in the forum to see if she had sent out my part like she said she would. the item didn't get to my house and i pm'ed her. she said that she had messed up the shipping and would send it again. i waited and when didn't arrive i messaged her again. she said it had arrived at her house again. after talking i decided to take the refund she offered after it didn't make it to my house the second time. i did get a full refund, but i'm still not to happy with how the transation went. i felt i had to threated her with calling the police after i got fustrated with how hard it was to reach her. all in all everything was settled, but i wish she had kept in better contact during the process.

8. Elfy, you had to wait 1 day without my reply before starting to threaten me with the police. I am not on DoA every single day.

9. I bought a LTF Sleeping plate off Avenger - it arrived safely with no problems.

10. I was in a group order with Avenger and I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

11. I am sorry you feel this way. Just on a side note though, please, please be sure what you are getting before you join an order and not just assume that every doll companies are compatible with each other.

12. I bought a pair of LFT extra hands from Avenger. She answered PMs promptly, and shipped them out when she said she would.
      Thanks for a perfect transaction!

13. I bought a LTF Shiwoo from Avenger. She was very nice and answered all my questions. She was even willing to do layaway. She shipped the doll very quickly prior to going on vacation. There were a few stock items missing from the doll, but she communicated with me during her vacation and sent them when she got back in town. She was very courteous and professional. I would order from her again.

14. I bought a LittleFee El white wig from Avenger. It's perfect!
      Shipping was really fast. Item was packaged very well. And communication was great.
      What more can you ask for? ^-^

Thanks again!

15. Just got Skoll paws from a split with Avenger. They're in perfect condition! Thanks for putting up with my anxious questioning! :D

16. I participated in avengers Soom split for skoll. She was a dream to work with. Always answering questions promptly and nicely. She was quick to let us all know when things were going on. And the shipping was fast, a bit worried at first due to being out of town for two days, but it arrived well on time and secure. I'd do business with avenger again anytime.

Thanks again!

17. I was also part of Avenger's Hati and Skoll Splits. Great communication, and my pieces were well packed.

18. Took Part in Avenger's Soom order, keep us inform when order when order. Item was packed very well.

19. I bought a Soom Hati Human on Layaway from Avenger she was amazing! She accepted my layaway plan and was very understanding when I told her my work made an error on my paycheck and waited an extra 2 days for me to sort it out! THANK YOU! Very highly reccommended seller! :aheartbea

20. I adopted Elfldoll Soah from Avenger on layaway. The transaction went smoothly and she arrived safe and sound and I couldn't be happier. Thank you sooo much!