1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aves~

Mar 18, 2008

1. Just bought a Petite Ai from Aves and the transaction was fine.

Many thanks

Teddy

2. Possibly the best seller I've ever bought from, period. I bought a SOOM Euclase blank head- seller was willing to negotiate prices and shipping, which was very reasonable, packaged the head better than I could have hoped for, included a face mask for my darling. Shipping was very efficient, communication was supurb- echoing the responses in this thread, definately an A+ seller. I even have pretty newspaper from England 8D!

Thanks a million for the sale- Euclase has found a loving home with us.

3. [ARG, LATE FEEDBACK! ;3;]
      Bought a Bisou Ai "Uu" from Aves, she even gave me a free "Lily" head! *o*
      Got a free wig tuu, best seller ever~ <3

4. A big A+ for Aves who sold me a Cynical Yujin head. Good communication, reasonable shipping, safe packing, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Aves again. Thanks!

5. Bought an amazing head from Aves. She is great to deal with - brilliant communication and very helpful. I would definitely do business with her again.

6. Aves participated in a Soom Amber split.... she was a perfect member, prompt payment, and stayed in touch along the way.... great buyer.

7. :daisyI purchased a head from Aves which arrived safely and quickly:thumbup:thumbup

8. Aves participated in my second Canvas Shoes group order and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was perfect with keeping communication up on her end and sending in payments swiftly. An overall pleasant transaction that I am extremely grateful for. :D I'd do business with her again without hesitation~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order! :pcake:bcake

9. Bought a Feeple Rona head from Aves and it was a lovely transaction despite the fact that she was very ill. I highly recommend this member to anyone!

10. i did an awesome large clothing order and wig order :)
      i was very happy with the communication from Aves .
      she was also very patient with me when i had to cancel some items from her order because of the christmas commissions being so large :)
      thank u very much.. im sure we will work with each other again :)

11. Aves commissioned me for 3 face ups. It was a blast. She kept great communication and was so sweet and wonderful!! Very patient for when my post office had difficulties and sent payment quickly. Thank you soo much! It was my pleasure doing the face ups for you! Highly enjoyable!~

12. I bought a Heliot head from Aves and she was awesome to work with. She is very understanding, patient, and extremely kind and helpful.

The packaging was fantastic and the head was just as she described it. A +++ seller! Would happily buy from her again!

Thank you so much!

13. Sold a doll to Aves - was prompt with communication, polite, and extremely quick to pay! I would love to buy/sell with her again in the future. Thank you!

14. I bought a Cebee head from Aves and everything went smoothly. She shipped the head out really fast and the packaging was very well done and the head arrived safely. Aves is a very kind person and I would definitely buy from her again.

Thank you! :)

15. got a cynical ryu head from aves, and i couldn't be happier.

she's sweet, great with communication, and kept me updated.

i'd gladly buy from her again!

16. Aves commissioned me for 5 faceup commissions, and I enjoyed working on every single one of them for her. She was not only pleasant, and polite with each PM/Question/concern she was always prompt with her replies when I had questions and updates for her. She paid fast, and promptly as promised, and always notified me when her heads arrived safely to her home n.n I did have issues with completing the 5 in the time frame I gave her, but offered her a discount for her faces and she was completely understanding. I would definitely recommend her and plan to work with her again! Thanks Aves!

17. I just bought the most gorgeous NinoDoll Iz from Aves! He is in immaculate condition and was very well protected for his journey! Communication was excellent! She let me know every detail without delay! I would be more than happy to recommend this seller! Thanks so much Aves! <3<3<3

18. I baught Soom Amber head from Aves. She is the great seller, everything was in time. She patiently answered all my silly questions and was benevolent.
      Highly recomended as seller!

19. Perfect transaction with Aves who purchased a Roron from me. Payment was as agreed and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

20. i purchased a chiwoo head from aves and the transaction was very smooth - the head is just gorgeous!