1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aves~

Mar 18, 2008

1. Aves commish me to do her boy's face up. The whole transaction goes really well and delight. Just there's a little problem, but it's all my stupid false, to not tell her about my trip. >__<
      Aves really fast with respond all my messages, fast with replying too. She also kindly confirm to me when she received the packed. Really recommended. Thank you so much for everything, dear.. ^^

2. I sold 2 AI heads to Aves, she is a very nice buyer with quick payment, I am happy to do business with her, thank you :)

3. I bought a CH Little Junior Marco head from Aves and it was a pleasant transaction, I'm very happy to welcome him home. :D Thanks so much~

4. I bought a gorgeous Supia Rosy head from Aves and could not have been happier with how smooth the transaction went. The head arrived safely and safely packed in a pretty box. Definitely won't hesitate to do business with her again.

5. I bought a Migidoll Yujin from Aves.
      Great communication, fast shipping. The head was as described, really beautiful.
      Thank You.

6. I recently traded with Aves on a beautiful customized Sooah head. She was a real pleasure to do business with, replied quickly and furnished me with many photos. The Sooah head was exactly what I had anticipated she would look like and highly recommend Aves for any transactions. Thank you so much!

7. I bought a realpuki and a pukiefee from Aves she was a real Gem and the dolls are adorable and just as described!

8. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbeaFantastic seller - very good communicator and very quick delivery of the Fairyland doll I bought from her. It was in beautiful condition and it came extremely well packed.

9. I bought LTF Piki from Aves and it was lovely transaction. She is kind and fast to answer. Packegge was shipped fast and doll was in perfect condition! I would totaly recomand dealing with Aves to anyone!

Thank you dear :)

10. Bought a Planetdoll Mini Roseanne from her. The transaction was great! I would highly recommend her. n_n

11. I sold a Luts 2010 event head to Aves. Communication was fast and very friendly, would definitely deal with her again!

12. I bought a doll from Aves and everything went well! I would easily deal with her again<3 Thanks again!

13. I bought a doll from Aves. She was really friendly, and let me know when the doll shipped and provided tracking. Highly recommended. Thanks, Aves!!!

14. We traded dolls with Aves and the transaction went smoothly.
      The doll arrived quickly and I couldn't be more satisfied.
      The doll was in a perfect condition, and as adorable as I had imagined.
      Thank you!

15. I bought two Leekeworld C-line dolls (Dorothy & Oliver) from Aves. Great communication, very helpful, wonderful packaging and very quick shipping! Definitely recommend as a seller! <3 Thanks again!

16. I bought a doll from Aves and we had a very nice transaction.She told me,when she had shipped the package,and I received a cute little doll with a very nice letter.Many thanks again,Aves!

17. Bought a Leekeworld Mikhaila from Aves recently. Everything went smooth and she was a delight to do buisness with. The doll was in great condition and arrived safely to my house.

Thank you so much! I will take great care of this stunning girl :)

18. I bought a Leekeworld Grey head from Aves. Everything went splendit. She was a delight doing business with. The head was as told and arrived home well packed.
      Thank you very much!:)

19. I bought an elfdoll Yumi from Aves and could not have been happier.
      she worked with me on a short layaway and included extras!
      communication was brilliant and I am super happy with my purchase.

20. wonderful seller recomend as everything was perfect
      thank you x